꧁85꧂

Leta and James lay in her bed one night. James lay between Leta's leg as his head rested on her stomach. "Leta." He said, his voice sending vibrations through Leta's stomach as he spoke. "Yes." She answered as she ran her fingers through his messy hair.

"I think you should move into my room." He said, putting his arms on her side of her waist and pushing himself up so he could look at her. "I guess that could happen." She chuckled as she pushed herself down the bed so James's face was opposite hers.

He then leaned down to press his lips against hers as their foreheads pressed against each other. Leta ran her hand through James's hair as his hand slid under her back so he could lift her higher up. Occasionally they pulled away to gasp for air before their lips were pressed against each other again.

He then sat up which made Leta furrow her brows. James got out of the bed and picked Leta up, letting her wrapped her legs around his hips as he carried her to his room. He put her down onto the bed but before their lips touch, she yawned.

"I think you should go to sleep." James said as he stood back up and went to his wardrobe to get changed for bed. "No, I didn't yawn. That didn't happen so more kisses." She said as she held her hands out in the direction James and grabbing the air like a child wanting a toy in a shop.

"Merlin James, your hot." She said with a smug look as she leaned back onto the pillow as James changed his shirt. "Why thank you. I try my hardest." He said arrogantly with his nose up.

"Bit arrogant." Leta muttered as she moved up so James could get under the covers. "You complimented me!" He exclaimed as he pulled the blankets over him. "And you didn't compliment me back." She huffed as she pouted and crossed her arms.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've seen." James compliment as he put a hand on Leta's cheek. "I know." She shrugged which made James's mouth fall open. "That was arrogant." He said, pointing at her.

"Honey, arrogant is my middle name. Leta Arrogant Lestrange." She replied which made James roll his eyes before chuckle and put his head on his pillow.

"Night beautiful." He whispered as he kissed her cheek and turned the light off. "Night handsome." She replied before closing her eyes.

It was the middle of summer so it was boiling hot and Leta could feel herself sweat. "Hey James," She whispered which earned her a hum in response. "Is it okay if I take my pyjamas off? I'm really hot." She asked.

"Of course." He replied, so tired that he didn't even listen to what she asked. She nodded and chosen to take only her shirt off so she was sleeping in a bra and shorts, so she wasn't fully naked.

James let out one large sigh before opening his eyes. A smile then formed on his face when he looked at Leta who was laying between his legs with her head on his chest. He felt his cheeks go red when he felt Leta's skin against his. "Morning gorgeous." He whispered as he kissed the top of her head which waked her up. "Morning." She groaned as she stretched before looking into James's hazel eyes.

James carefully rolled Leta off of his so he could sit up and grabbed something from his bedside table. She looked at him with confusion as she put her hand under her head to support it up.

"Leta, I love you to the moon and-no, I love you to Mars and back." Leta rolled her eyes but smiled as James interrupted himself. "So as wonderful as the name Leta Arrogant Lestrange is," He said, smiling to himself as he said the full name she gave him last night. "Do you want to change it to Leta Arrogant Potter?" He asked as he pulled out a ring with a gold band and a shining diamond.

"Actually I think James Fleamont Lestrange sounds better." She said sarcastically which made him roll his eyes. "Yes or no? It's a simple question!" He exclaimed which made Leta chuckle. "Yes." She said before leaning in the kiss him.

"I need to put the ring on." He said as he pulled away and grabbed her hand to put the ring on. Once the ring was half way on Leta said, "Wrong hand James." He took the ring off which made Leta chuckle as he grabbed her other hand.

"I don't know. I've never proposed before." He said as he pushed the ring into her ring finger on the right hand. "I'm glad." She chuckled before inspecting the ring closer and kissing him again. "I love you to Neptune and back." She said, almost murmuring into his mouth because they were so close together.

"Shit, I forgot Neptune was further." He swore which made Leta chuckle. "I guess you didn't pay attention in Astronomy." Leta said which made him nod. "Who does?" He asked before she put her hands on his face and pulled him back for a kiss.