Chapter 17

-Amelia-

I woke up half way through the night with a bad feeling, it only got worse as I realised that I was alone. Not just in the bed but in the whole camp.

I started to panic, where could they be? Was I having another nightmare? I just couldn't figure it out.

I could feel the pit in my stomach tell me that this had something to do with the adults. I just knew it. The sound of fighting and shouting suddenly echoed through the woods, this can't be good.

I teleported to the source to see the lost boys fighting the adults. Some getting knocked out by spells or even getting arrows fired at them.

Felix and Hook were fighting pretty intensely, no doubt it was about Rufio, Felix's half brother. Hook killed him a good few centuries ago when he first came to Neverland.

My anger only grew as I seen Emma straddling on top of Sam as she held a knife to his neck. I could feel the fear radiate from him, he was terrified.

"Enough!" I screamed, with all the anger in me I sent it forward, sending a lightening strike to hit the ground between them, pulling apart the fighting.

Their eyes all turned to me as I walked down the hill towards them. I pulled Sam up from the ground and held him close to me as I scanned him for injuries.

"Well isn't this a sight, the Evil Queen fighting side by side with Snow White...you've gone soft Regina" I smirked walking around the group of outsiders.

"I don't take insults from kids" she growled as she gave me a dirty look, I couldn't help but laugh.

I walked back up towards the group of boys at the top of the hill, Peters smirk was the first thing I saw.

"I told you Emma I will do whatever it takes to make sure my boys are safe...even if that means killing yours" I threatened taking hold of Sams hand.

"Remember what we told you, that map will lead you to Henry. But only when you stop denying who you really are" Peter said walking down to them.

"I'll make sure to send Henry your regards" He smirked before we all ran back towards the camp. They were in so much trouble.

"Pump your breaks" I said as they started filing into their tents. They all stopped immediately and turned to look at me.

"You took every single one of my boys out to fight a group of grown adults, which you knew that potentially not all of them would make it back!" I said walking over to my brother and staring at him directly in the eye.

"And you walked blindly into a fight you nearly got killed in!" I shouted as I walked over to Sam. He had the same scared look from earlier, I knew he always hated it when I shouted.

"And you Felix nearly broke a promise you made to me over 30 years ago!" I said pushing the tall blonde, he didn't move.

"All of you bed! I'll deal with you in the morning" I yelled before teleporting into my hut and slamming the door behind me.

The threat I made to Emma I knew I wasn't going to do, I couldn't hurt kids. It just wasn't me. I just wanted my family to be safe, like she wanted her son safe.

It was half way through the night when I felt Felix slide into the bed beside me. I was half awake, I couldn't sleep, not after the events of tonight.

I rolled over and lay my head onto his chest, his heart beat was fast, faster then usual. He gently kissed my head before wrapping an arm around my waist.