꧁87꧂

"Fucking hell." Leta muttered as she sat herself up and put her hand on her forehead. She opened her eyed and jumped slightly to see Euphemia, Sirius and Remus standing beside the bed. She then turned her head to see James who was holding onto his hand as his head was resting on the bed that he didn't see Leta wake up.

She was able to move her hand so she could lift James's head up. His eyes were red and glassy with tears. When he saw Leta was awake he jolted up and wrapped his arms around her which made her whince in pain. "Oh, sorry." He apologised.

"You need to stop antagonising Bellatrix." James said before placing a kiss on her forehead where she didn't have a cut and moving back so his mother could give her some medicine to help with the pain. "I can't help it. It's too fun." Leta smirked as Euphemia took a damp cloth and held it on the cut on her head.

"Damn, they really had to ruin my wedding day." Leta sighed as Euphemia pulled her pillow up so she could sit straight up.

The sun had now set and everyone had gone to sleep but Leta was still awake. Her head was hurting so much that it as hard to even think about sleeping. Instead she sat up in her bed, unable to get out of bed because the layers of blankets that weighed her down.

Euphemia has turned off the lights so it was dark meaning Leta didn't see how had just walked into her room. She reached over and grabbed her wand and whispered "Lumos." which allowed her too see James with a cup in his hand.

"Fucking hell, you scared me." Leta said as she put her hand on her chest which made James chuckled as he put the cup down. "You don't look so hot." He said as he looked at his girlfriend whose was pale and sickly, his comment making her scowl.

"Bitch, I'm always hot." She retorted back which made him roll his way and huff. "Not when your as pale as a dead body." He replied as he pressed the back of his hand on her forehead. "But your forehead is boiling." He said as he pulled back a couple of blankets so she wasn't too hot.

"I got you a drink." James said as he handed her the cup he hand put down. "Is there vodka in it?" She asked as she lifted up the cup to smell it. She then handed it back to his when he shook his head. "Then I don't want it." She pouted, crossing her arms.

"Why are you so stubborn? Just drink it." He ordered, forcing the cup back into her hands and glaring at her until she took a sip, rolling his eyes as she dramatically pretend to gag.

"Will it scar?" Leta asked, pointing at the cut on her forehead. "I don't know, I'm not a Matron." James answered as he slipped under the covers with Leta, wrapping his arm around her back and letting her rest her head on his chest. "You could kiss it better." Leta said with a hopeful smile which disappeared as James shook his head.

"I would rather not taste your blood." James said which made her scoff and sit up. "We were about to get married."

"I don't remember drinking each other's blood being a part of the deal." James replied which made Leta roll her eyes and lay back down, her ear pressed against his chest so she could hear his heartbeat.

                                          ༒
"Do you have the last box?" Leta asked James who struggled carrying a cardboard box into an empty room. It was now March and Leta and James has finally moved out into their own house. They were still not married yet and though many different couples they knew were rushing to get married, James and Leta were in no rush.

The couple looked around their empty houses which was scattered with boxes, their hands on their hips. "Great, now we need to unpack." Leta said which made the smile fall from James's face. "But that will take days." He moaned.

"We are not muggles,we have wands you know?" She asked as she took out her wand and spun it around her fingers.

                                    ༒
"So, what did you get me for my birthday?" James asked, walking up behind Leta once everything was packed away. She leaned her head so it was resting on his and placed a hand on his cheek. "My presence." She replied.

"You got me that last year!" He exclaimed, letting go of her and letting her spin around to face him. "And it's such a good gift I got you it again." She shrugged before leaving the boy in their now decorated living room.