Day 1

06:11 a.m.

The nursery's door open slowly and a sigh can be heard. A click and lights of the building turned on. The person take off his shoes and wear his slippers. He take out a piece of cloth, apron, to be exact, wear it and tie the rope behind. A few step appeared.

" Ah, Levi!!! YOOOO!! Long time no see, since last year?. How's your vacation going?." A clink of a bunch of keys can be heard.

" Hange, for fuck sake, it's six a.m. Shut the fuck up." Hange widen their grin and take of their shoes as well.

" Now, now, Levi. That foul mouth of yours need to be fix. Refrain from cursing, please." They walk to the kitchen and take out a fresh apple and take a bite.

A click from his tongue.

"I know. Where's the list attendance?."  He asked.

" Oh, it's on my table. Near the lamp. Can you please take out the trash as well?." Levi's rolled his eyes.

" Seriously?".

"I'm serious! Now, where's Petra and Nifa--" and they continue their mumble.

Levi shaked his head and sighed.

07:00a.m.

"Hello, I'm Zeke Jeager, Eren's older brother." Zeke, with his little brother in his arm, introduced himself.

" I'm Levi. Nice to meet you. Can I asked a few question about his health?." A nod from Zeke.

As Levi questioning, the child in question, who is in his deep slumber, blinked his eyes a few times as he tried to chase out his drowsiness but failed. He plopped his chubby cheeks on his brother shoulder and suck his thumb. A orange haired woman come closer and slide her thumb on his cheeks. He squirmed away.

" Alright, thank you. Petra, can you take the child inside?."

" Yes." Zeke slowly lift Eren from his arm and tried to give him to Petra. The child whined and grasp for his brother.

" It's okay, Eren. I'll come back after I finished my school, okay?. Can you be a good boy for me?." His head shake quickly. But then,

" I heard Titan's Power is on t.v today." Levi suddenly said. This literally make Eren turned his head, to look at him, excitedly. Eren's eyes seems shine brightly while his chubby cheeks keeps jungling from his bouncing.

Zeke slowly give Eren to Petra and she brought him inside. Levi's eyes followed Petra's movement and he cringed when he turned his head towards Zeke. The grown up man sniffled.

" My little brother's growing up now." Levi 'tch' and offered Zeke a box of tissue. Zeke take a piece and wipe his crocodile tears.

" I'll go now. I'll be back before five p.m.". Zeke turned and when he's about to get out, a black long haired woman come in with a girl in her arm. He nodded and continue his journey.
.
.
.

"Levi! Long time no see!. How's Kuchel and Kenny?." Levi smiled at this.

"Aunt Marie. Long time no see too. Mother is alright. Uncle Kenny too. I see Mika's also grow up now." The almost 30's woman giggled. Mikasa, with her wide gray eyes, she looks between her mother and the guy before her.

" You still use that nickname? Such a good older brother, you are!."

" Mika's also such a good younger sister too. Oh, by the way, can I asked for her health and allergies?."

" Yes, of course."

Meanwhile they both talking, Mikasa can heard a squealed from inside and she recognized that voice everywhere. She shook her mother's hair and asked to be let down. Her tiny chubby legs run inside.