𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

episode 25~ adam steps up ~

episode 25
~ adam steps up ~

"alright, listen up, guys. we're introducing a new element to training—the bionic battle. each week, two of you will be pitted against each other in a physical challenge."

"to the death?" spin excitedly asked.

"yes, big d built this multi-million-dollar facility to train and house you just so we could pick you off one by one."

"so each week's winner will earn points toward advancing to the next bionic skill level," valerie informed.

"and the loser gets...well, humiliated."

"spin, since you're the youngest, you get to choose an opponent first."

"yes. scared? ya should be," he growled, causing his mentor to snort and ruffle his hair.

"no, no. this isn't about scaring people. no one's going to get hurt. ow!" chase jumped when a ball came in contact with his back. "what are you doing?"

"we're throwing this thing at that thing," bob explained, pointing at his basketball then at the hoop a couple of feet in front of him. "i'm an athlete."

"adam, chris, you're mentors now. you have to start acting like one."

"we are. we're supposed to teach them how to use their abilities."

"so, we're havin' a bionic slam dunk contest."

"incoming!"

"bob, get down from there."

"sorry, little lady. no can do."

"why not?"

"because i'm afraid of heights."

"but you can levitate," chase deadpanned.

"oh, i'm good going up. it's the going down part that never ends well."

"i'll have to use my molecular kinesis to get him down."

"or you could just use a ladder."

"or i can get him myself," chris sighed, tossing his basketball at chase.

"hey!" the teenager whined, rubbing his stomach as chris levitated and got a good grip on bob, telling the former to let go of the rim.