Leaving The Alter 2

This is part Two to At The Alter
Fundy's perspective of leaving 5up at the alter.

Disclaimer: You guys are in for a ride.

WARNING:

•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

Fundy didn't mean to do it. He didn't mean to leave like this. He never wanted to hurt 5up. He doesn't know why he left with Dream. He just couldn't help it. Dream was his first true love. Even after what he was put through, when Dream said he wanted him, he knew he had to go. He felt awful for leaving 5up like that. Not only did he break 5up's heart, he did what Dream did to him.

He felt bad seeing how heartbroken 5up looked. He felt awful for it. Yet he still left. He walked hand in hand with Dream out of the Church. He got into Dream's car and went to his place. His phone was blowing up. All from Tubbo. He was going to ignore it. He had to. He couldn't be scolded right now. Not when he had no choice to leave. When he saw Dream come in he could tell he had to leave or there would be consequences.

He stared at 5up in all his beauty. Seeing the love of his life in that white dress really made his heart swell. He was going to be with him for the rest of his life. He would always be there to hold him. He would always be able to make sure 5up slept. The world knew he needed it. Fundy had everything he would need in his life.

The minister marrying them looked to the audience. "If you have any objections, Speak now or forever hold your peace." Nobody was expecting the green man to jump up from the back of the guests and shout the words "I object!"

5up stood there shocked. Fundy was shocked, he turned and stared at Dream. The green man who had broken his heart.  Fundy stared at him wide eyed. "Dream? What are you doing here?"

"I heard you were getting married. I couldn't stand the idea. So here I am. I'm here to say I'm sorry. I love you. It has always been you. George means nothing to me." Dream said walking towards the couple.

That was when Fundy saw it, he saw a sliver of silver. He had to do what Dream said. He had a weapon and he could just assume who it would be used on. He glanced at 5up who already seemed upset. Worried, even. He looked back at Dream and he glared a little.

He felt his heart breaking in two as he let go of 5up's hand. He swore he could heart the boy's heart shatter. "Fundy..." 5up said so softly. He couldn't answer, he started to walk to Dream. His own heart was breaking and it didn't help hearing 5up's broken call. "Fundy!"

Fundy didn't even look at 5up. He walked to Dream and stood in front of him. "You had broke me Dream. I was so broken and lost without you." He spoke and he slowly took Dream's hand into his. "Why should I believe you now?" He had to remind himself why he was doing this. He had to for 5up.

He felt 5up watching him the entire time. He had to ignore the very broken. "Fundy..." He had to do what Dream wanted. He could see the weapon better from where he was. A knife. If only he hadn't ignored that note. He should have told someone about it. Now he was stuck in this shity position.

Dream cupped Fundy's face with his free hand. "I love you. I'm here to stay." He pulled Fundy into a kiss. Despite his wants he kissed Dream back. He hated feeling this way. He knew he was breaking 5up. He had to. He had to in order to protect him. He heard 5up start to cry and his heart broke. He broke the kiss.

He only then glanced back at 5up. He gave him a small pitiful smile. "Sorry Five. I love you, but-" before he could finish his statement 5up cut him off.

"I'm not Dream?" 5up cut him off. He shook his head and he kept crying.

Fundy wanted to tell 5up that what he was doing was to save him. He didn't know how. So he let 5up believe what he said. He wanted to say, 'I love you Five, but in order to save you I have to do this.' But he couldn't  so he waved goodbye and he left with Dream. He walked down the isle hearing nothing but small murmurs from the guests and 5up's cries.