5

"Yo where's is he at", Killa walk into the hospital.

"He in room number 244", he nod his head and walk away he open the door and saw Ty mother crying.

"Ma I'm good stop crying"Ty try to console her she hit his injured hand.

"Ma".

"Don't Ma me you stupid boy".

"Ma he'll be good", they both looked at him.

"He better be I don't have time taking care of a grown ass man", she continued to cursed while walking out.

"I thought she was crying".

"She was", he laughed.

"I'm gonna get that motherfucker", he spoke.

"I know you will".

"Now get some rest I got shit to take care of", he walk out the cure stand once they see him.

"Chris I want you to run up a few men and check the north coast Teejay you check the south let's find that motherfucker and sho him who is boss.

Killa was stuck in traffic which he hated to lot he was a very impatient man he look around his surroundings then he spotted a beautiful woman looking out the window he kept looking at  until he heard horn blowing he drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2weeks later

Amelia was home bored out of her mind she used her crutch and slowly walk out side she started to walk down the streets these pass week Benjamin was a pain in the butt he hate him so much.

She adjusted her glasses and walk back home  Killa drive  fast pass her  she missed her step and fall she started laughing.

Killa came out of the car "Didn't we just saw sexy chick a few minutes ago", said Chris.

He shook his head and walk in the house Killa turn around look for her then he heard laughing he walk  towards the sound he saw he laughing it was the same girl he saw at the restaurant two weeks ago.

He found her laughing amusing once her laughing calm down she saw him.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm in your lawn, really I am", she sat up.

Killa looked at her intensely.

"What I said I'm sorry", she folded her hands relaxing.

This girl is crazy he thought.

"Are you on coke or something", he asked in a serious tone.

"What no look I will get up once the pain go away I promise", she looked at him once she took off her glasses.

Damn he's fine.

Killa looked at the crutches wondering what's wrong with her.

He walked away leaving her there three hours later Amelia slowly got up one of her crutches were broken she picked up the pieces she saw Chris walking out  he stop and looked at her licking his lips.

"Hey beautiful what you doing out here", he walk around her  she continued to walk hey where you going  he held onto her arms.

"Do you mind what with you guys and touching you can talk without touching you know".

"My bad, what's your name".

"Amelia", she stared at him.

"Chris are you new around here".

"Is this an interrogation if not will you move", she tried to walk away he held onto her hands she used the crutch and hit him with it Killa walk out Chris did something.

"The fuck", Chris said and laughed.

"Chill girl I knew I like you".

"Yo Killa later man", he walk away laughing.

Amelia continued to walk away she felt weak Killa walk away then he heard a thud.

Leave her man someone will see her yea he walk in the house it was around  9 in the night he was going to one of his clubs Amelia was still lying there.

"Fuck it", he picked her up and brought her inside to one of  the rooms.

"Why are you here Hmmm", he asked her.