P a r t o n e

Flashback 16 years ago:

Damian Al Ghul and Marinette Al Ghul was born, Damian with jet black hair and emerald green eyes, and Marinette with jet black hair and diamond blue eyes, Damian has red horns and wings while Marinette has a golden halo and white wings.

Ra's Al Ghul: Presenting Damian Al Ghul and Marinette Al Ghul, the prince and princess of the demons and angels!

As Ra's holds Damian and Marinette and shows them to the league, as everyone would clap and cheer.

Flashback end.

Flashback 12 years ago:

The league and Ra's are now training Damian and Marinette and teaching them on how to transform into a human, Marinette and Damian are always fighting, racing, and trying to out do the other but they do love each other as siblings. Marinette is nice and kind, she is also smart and strong. While Damian is the opposite but smart and strong, but Damian and Marinette had a secret. Damian and Marinette has powers(which I will reveal in the future) every night Damian would go to Marinette's room and they would enter a portal that Damian made and they can do anything they want, make houses, play, train and make a new world where Damian is the one who controls the elements, fire, water and earth, where he can make houses made of stone, or make items made of stone and can also spawn different kind of ores. While Marinette can control any element aswell as the weather, its like their dream world where they could do anything they want.

Flashback end

Flashback 9 years ago:

The attack on the League had already happend and Talia had to separate Damian and Marinette where Damian went with their father and Marinette got adopted by members of the League who were working in Paris as an undercover couple who are bakers and Damian had to change his name into Damian Wayne while Marinette had to change her name into Marinette Dupain-Cheng. And when Marinette arrived in paris she quickly made a portal to her and Damian's world, where she saw Damian and they always met there in a specific time, and Marinette always told her brother everything that is happening and Damian did the same with his sister. Sabine and Tom would also always train Marinette after school or at night before Marinette would sleep, Marinette was also home schooled until she was 12 years old, and met the MPS(Marinette Protection Squad).

Flashback end

Flashback 2 years ago:

Marinette was actually very early, and she saw an old man crossing the street and a car was about to hit him, but Marinette quickly jumped and caught the old man before he got hit, as the old man thanked Marinette and apologized because Marinette's macaroons were destroyed but Marinette payed no attention to the macaroons and quicly checked if the old man is alright, then gave the old man a macaroon which the old man enjoyed and thanked Marinette for saving him and for the macaroon, as Marinette said her goodbye to the old man and left for school. As the old man saw potential in Marinette and saw the kindness in Marinette's heart as the old man decided that Marinette will be the holder of the ladybug miraculous and went inside Marinette's shop and somehow found a way to put the miraculous inside Marinette's room without anyone noticing. 

*Felix and Adrien*

Adrien and Felix were infront of the school and their bodyguard aswell as Natalie had caught up to them, and Felix saw an old man who needed help so Felix went and helped the old man up while Adrien is talking to Natalie and their bodyguard. As the old man saw Felix help him up he felt the darkness inside Felix aswell as the kindness, but when he saw Adrien he felt the warmness and kindness of Adrien and picked Adrien to be the black cat instead of Felix, so Felix has a secret crush on Marinette while Marinette has a crush on Adrien while Adrien loves ladybug. And Marinette is friends with Chloe but Chloe is still a bully but not to the MPS because Chloe thinks of them as her family, and Alya becomes friends with Marinette but doesn't trust Marinette with all her heart, because Marinette is friends with a bully. And Felix is always shy around Marinette and couldn't talk to Marinette at all, but Adrien saw how Felix had a crush on Marinette and Adrien helped Felix get even more closer to Marinette. And Marinette became close to Felix and to Luka which she met when she was 12, Marinette also met Kagami and became friends with her.

And Lila came, and made everyone in the class turn against Marinette except for MPS:Chloe, Luka, Kagami, and Felix. And when everyone in the class turned against her, she was very hurt and when Adrien told Marinette to take the high road, it made her even more hurt. And when Adrien fell for Lila's lies, Marinette fell into a small depression. And the ones who attacked the League before found out that Marinette's adoptive parents worked for the League, but they didn't know that Marinette was the princess and left Marinette alive. This made Marinette go into a deeper depression because Sabine and Tom watched over her and gave her a home, and because of this Marinette unlocked a new power, the power to understand feelings and emotions but Marinette become emotionless in the process of unlocking it. Marinette saw how Felix had a crush on her and saw how Luka treats her as a sister.

Flashback end

Flashback 1 year ago:

Marinette told Damian about everything and Marinette introduced the MPS to Damian, and Chloe developed a little crush on Damian. Marinette also gave everyone in the MPS a miraculous, Chloe the bee, Luka the snake, Kagami the dragon, Felix the pheonix, and Damian the Hawk (I don't know if there is a hawk or pheonix miraculous but whatever). MPS also became famous and only celebrities know who they are because MPS goes under secret identities.

Marinette = MDC(Fashion Designer), MW(Fencer, Skater, Artist), MAG(Singer, and Song writer)

Chloe = Royal C(Ballerina, Skater), Princess B(Singer, Song writer), CB(Lawyer)

Luka = LC(Musician, Song Writer)

Kagami = Melodic Fencer(World champion in Fencing)

PLEASE HELP ME FIND SOME SECRET IDENTITIES FOR MPS