P a r t two

Present time line:

We would then see Chloe and Marinette walking to school while talking.

Chloe: It's okay Mari-bug, we just have to go to school for one more year, and if we're lucky. Our class might win the exchange classes program.

Marinette: What about the 'exchange classes program'?

Chloe: Well it's a program that my Dad and Wayne Enterprises started, where our school and Gotham School will have one class and the two classes will exchange, to see if the class liked the other school or if the school has something that the other don't have.

Marinette: So a random class will be chosen and will spend their class year in Gotham School?

Chloe: Yup basically, and If Lie-la and her sheep is not on the same class with us, and we get to be the class to go to Gotham, we can be far far away from the Liar.

Marinette: Yeah right, you're just getting excited because if our class is picked, we get to go to the same school as my twin brother.

Chloe would then get red and they would arrive at school, they were just walking to their supposedly class.

Alya: Well, well, well, if it isn't Mari-trash. The Bully.

Chloe and Marinette would just ignore Alya and continue walking to their classroom.

Chloe: Don't worry Mari-bug, you don't have to act if we ignore them.

Alya: Where do think you're going Mari-trash the Bully!!

Said Alya as she pulled Marinette's hair making Marinette fall to the ground. 

Chloe: Mari-bug!!

Alya: Heh, even your best friend calls you an insect. Huh, Mari-trash!

Said Alya who pulled Marinette's hair harder and was about to hit Marinette, but someone slapped Alya's hand away. Making Chloe, Marinette and Alya look at them.

Mason The one who slapped Alya's hand:

Mason: You're calling Marie a bully, and yet you're bullying her

Sora: