Always and Forever, Ophelia Fudge

Hi, I'm Ophelia, Ophelia Fudge. Yes, I am the Minister's daughter, and it sucks. I am fourteen years old and I'm a Slytherin attending Hogwarts. My Hogwarts life has always been, um.. chaotic to say the least. I hang around Gryffindors a lot because my house doesn't like me which then leads me to fall in line with the last people I needed to, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong, they're some of my best friends, but it's lead to some... trouble. Right now, it's the day of the Tri-Wizard cup. 

" OPHELIA!" I know what that means, but I wish I didn't. It's the morning of the Quidditch World Cup and we have to be there extra early because Dad has to "make an entrance", whatever that means. I groan, today is going to be a long day. 

" I'm awake" I managed to croak out. I kicked my covers until they were fully off of me and then jumped out of bed. I AM NOT a morning person by any means, but I love Quidditch. I opened the bathroom door and looked in the mirror, Oh God, I've got work to do. I look rough. I have to look good because I'm going to be in the Minister's box with Dad, which means I will be on the big screen because he asked for my seat to be right. next. to. him. I plug in the curling iron and take out my make-up bag. I curl my eyelashes, blend some concealer, and wipe some cream blush on my face. It'll have to do. I start curling my hair in sections because I have plenty of time. My dad is just a really big morning person. He's always so chipper, it's really annoying. I finish curling my hair and walk into my closet or as much as I can of it. It has clothes all over the floor sprouting out of the laundry bin. I finally scrimmaged what I hoped to be an acceptable outfit. 

I run downstairs as soon as I'm dressed, two steps at a time because I can't contain it anymore   " IM GOING TO THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP AND SITTING IN THE BEST SEATS " Oops, yeah I literally can't contain it anymore

" Yes, you are darling, and you can thank me, you're father worked hard for this" my dad, who is still very chipper, says. 

" Right. Thanks, dad" 

He smiles and turns into the kitchen and sets on the table a coffee and hot chocolate. The coffee is for me, Dad can't stand coffee. I slurp it down in about three gulps and grab a banana. Dad follows my movements and now I'm hustling out to the car to take us to a Port-Key. We have the Auror, Kinglsey, as our chauffeur, I always liked him. I hopped in the back and my leg bounced excitedly. The next thing I know the car came to a sudden halt and I lurched forward. 

" Sorry, I am not the best with muggle vehicles." Kingsley hurriedly apoligized. 

" Perfectly fine Mr.Shacklebolt" Dad responds, and then immediately hops out of the seat as if staying in any longer would've ejected him. I slide out of the back and see a baseball bat lying on the ground. It would've been a perfectly normal bat if a wizard didn't leave wand sparks on it after turning it into a Port-Key. I wave my dad over. 

" Right! Here we go!" he says and lurches over to touch the bat, and I quickly reacted as I didn't have much time. 

We landed outside where lots of wizards that tried a little too hard to look like Muggles were standing around trying to exchange Muggle money to get inside. Fortunately, Dad and I's Port-Key brought us straight inside the arena. It was gorgeous. 

I looked around everywhere to take in all the sights, and then I saw him. Cedric Diggory. Standing there, perfectly, with his father, dressed in normal muggle clothes, and he was gorgeous. More gorgeous than this entire stadium. 

A/N : Ahhhh this is my first story. I know it's short, but I like writing in smaller pieces.