Literally Don't Lose Ur Head

Andrea's POV

I was finished packing up at the theatre, and I was starting to walk home, when I got a phone call from Samantha.

"Hey Sam."

"Is this Andrea Macasaet?" Someone who was not Sam asked.

"Yes, who's this?" 

"This is Christy Altomare. Samantha told me to call you. Angie's in the hospital."

"What?! Which hospital?!"

"I don't exactly know, but it's the closet children's hospital to Times Square." Christy sounded worried.

"Oh I think that's Bailey Children's Hospital. I'll be there soon." I turned and ran toward the nearest subway station. "Why's Angie in the hospital, and where's Sam?!"

"Angie was shot by somebody named Mark I think," Christy said.

Mark?!

"Angie kept whispering Mark over and over when she saw him, so I went to comfort her, but then she was shot. And audience member called 911, so they were here relatively quickly. But Angie was shot in the arm. Samantha was coming to pick up Angie when she saw her on the stretcher, so she rode in the ambulance with her while I got out of my costume. Now Samantha's in the ER with Angie while they're prepping for emergency surgery to remove the bullet. Angie's also in a coma."

I was already on a train in the right direction. "I'll be there soon. Have you told Matt yet? Angie's foster father?"

"Samantha called him before she went into the surgery room." 

"I'm calling some other people, but I'll be there soon. Thank you Christy. You're in Anastasia right?"

"Yes I am. Angie's on the second floor." Then Christy hung up.

I called the cast, gave them details, then called Janelle, who I'd contacted when it was Angie's birthday.

"Andrea Macasaet is calling me for the second time!" I heard her whisper before asking, "Yes?"

"Angie's in the hospital."

"I'll be there in five minutes. Bailey?"

"Yes it's Bailey." At this point I was in an elevator.

"Okay. See you soon." Then Janelle hung up.

I found a woman pacing back and forth in a waiting room. Samantha's phone was on a table near her.

"Christy Altomare?"

"Andrea Macasaet?" 

"Is Angie okay?!" I ran towards her.

"I don't know yet!" Christy paced and looked a wreck.

Then Matt came running. "Where's Angie?!"

"She's in that room." Christy pointed. "Samantha hasn't come out yet."

Then Janelle truly arrived in five minutes. "Where's Angie? What happened!?" She cried.

I filled her in on the situation. She was holding a backpack full of stuff.

"What's that?"

"It's all of her favorite things. Gummy bears, pringles, her favorite book The Big Book of Broadway, I keep a copy at my house. And Lulu." She pulled a pink bear out of the bag. "It's our shared stuffed animal we keep at my house because of her father. We named it after Lulu form Waitress because she loved Waitress so much until she found Six." She put Lulu back. "Oh yeah, and a bag of only pineapple gummy bears for when she finishes the other ones because the pineapple ones are her favorite."