found you

Distorted Cendy point of view:

"Aaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhh" I scream as I run toward one of the men "DIE BITCH" I screamed as I began smack his head with the bat. "Ow fucking OW" "no swearing" I continue to beat his head with the bat when one of the group members grabbed me and FLUNG me into a tree.

I stood up "LIKE THAT WOULD HURT" I yell at the group. I then speed Run to the second person of the group and start to whack his leg. I then felt that my dad was nearby I run toward the source with the group on my tail (figuratively and literally).

I find the place where I felt him and ran into a wall passing through the other side. "DADDY " I tell as I smash the glass and hug him and shrink back to my original size. "hey get back here kid" said the group as they ran towards me.

Putting me down I then ran towards the group screaming "REEEEEEE" *SMACK* *BANG* *WHACK*. the bodies fell with a thud and they didn't move splotches of blood on my face and body as well as my bat. I started to jump and cheer as I had just finished my first fight.

Bendys point of view:

I was so proud of my daughter I picked her up and and threw her into the air and caught her cheering with her. "Well done my baby's finished her first fight I'm so proud we continued to cheer when I heard a voice yell my name.

"BENDY" I put down Cendy and look up to see my husband Cuphead rushing toward me with tears in his eyes. I am then engulfed in a hug and picked up off the ground "cup.." I return the hug and gives him a kiss on the cheek "yay family we found Bendy daddy now I can sleep" said my daughter.

We both look down to find her asleep at our feet I then pick her up and we head on home.