Author's Note

Disclaimer

Disclaimer

All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author.

Hey you godly people! Welcome to my Devotional Journal I hope that this Journal will help you grow as a Christian and become a firm believer of Jesus Christ. I started writing this Journal since I was 17 years old and my bestfriend was the one guiding me during that time. She was the one who help me to know more about Christ and I'm so thankful for her because she brings me closer to the Lord. Following the Lord is the best thing I've done in my life and it's worth it.

This Devotional Book will help you bring more closer to God. These days as I browse through social media sites I can see how many of young people have been blinded by the beauty of the world and forget that the most important thing is the creator who made us all. So I created this to inspires them to come back to the Lord who is always ready to accept them no matter who they are. 

This book will guide you to live your life abundantly through our Lord Jesus Christ. As a Christian we deal a lot of problems and struggles in our daily lives and we still need guidance as we face this challenging world. So I pray that this guide book will mold you and help you live in abundance.

I just want to let you guys know that I'm still learning and growing for now. I hope this journey of mine will inspire you to believe and surrender your life to Jesus.Please excuse my grammar and other typo errors guys I'm still in the process of learning so please bear with me and don't judge me.

Let's love one another godly people and learn together. Feel free to message me for prayers guys.

May God bless you all readers!