Piggy x kermit, super sad.

Book may have TW so heads up🧑‍🦯

The settling wind set on Kermit rough beard, causing a tingle to flow down his spine and into his balls.
He was hard.
"Got damity!" Kermit muffled, looking into the night that drifted away slowly. "I hate it here.." He muffled, reaching down to itch his balls. The wind was powerful yet soothing, it made Kermit feel like he was on a balcony watching young teens make bed choices with their lives, doing the rumpy pumpy. He was alone, staring at New York City, drinking his alcohol, painfully holding back his pain with the effect of nicotine. Letting out an aggressive sigh, he bashed on the grass he sat upon, legs dangling loosely on the hills edge.

New York City was light up, people in the windows of their apartments were to be seen clearly, their silhouettes gracefully Tracing around. Kermit wanted to go back, back to the days him and piggy would get along just right, before the constant sex and need to seduce each other took over their minds.

- flash back -

@"Kermit, I've been meaning to say this.. and it's not in the way you'd expect it to be." Piggy confirmed, avoiding eye contact from Kermit as her anxiety dawned her body every tick the clock made. "What could it possibly, young yet old woman?" Kermit flirted, never leaving his eyes from her pink pupils. "I.. I don't think we'd be good as friends.." she softly muttered, "Oh piggy, whatever could you mean?" He questioned, picking on his nails nervously.. "What I'm trying to say is I'd think we'd be good together.. not in the friends way but, you know.." she nervously spoke, bitting the inside of her cheek aggressively. "What do I know, piggy dear.. I don't know what you could possibly mean!?" Kermit spoke, hopeful yet loud. This caused piggy to flinch slightly. "Sorry." He apologised, nodding awkwardly intensely. "I like you, romantically, I hope you understand." She blinked rapidly, trying to reduce the amount of tears hurdling her eyes as she desperately screamed inside for the pain to stop. Right now she could possibly get rejected by the love of her life, she could get told to fuck off and die in a ditch, oh how she'd do that for him. "I-" "Kermit, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything honestly, I'm sorry for coming at you like this, it must be hard to take in. I understand you don't love me, I accept my fate but just please inform me that we can still be friends.." she begged, interrupting him ever so rudely. "No.. I love you too, even if I didn't angle, I'd never leave you, okay?" He reminded her, telling her everything's alright and he loves her.

"Really?"
"Yes, piggy, my angle."

- present -

"I wish things went the way I wanted them too, I wish she didn't turn out the way she did.." Kermit muttered, taking another sip of his alcohol.

"Pain"

He cried, drifting off into the short grass around him, the scenery around him growing silence as his mind drifted elsewhere. "Home" he muttered, before completely dazzling off into the midnight skies.

- piggy -

"What happened to me, why am I like this?" Piggy guzzled, lying softly on her bed staring at the blanc television. "I shouldn't have done this.." She doubted herself, hugging her knees tightly, screaming for help in her head.

She wants to redeem herself.

"I want to renew the relationship, I want to let him know I never meant the things I said, I want to let him know after fourteen years, I have never told him something I never meant, just this time.."
"Just this time."
Piggy laid softly I got the bed, her body trembling from fear and pain. 'I should call him.' She thought, glancing at the old fashioned phone across her musty room, recklessly dragging the duvet off her figure and standing up limply, walking over to the telephone, dialling Kermit's number. *beep beep*
*beep beep*
*beep be-*
"Hello?" A lady's voice answered, she sounds distressed, very distressed. "Uh whose this? Where's Kermit?" Piggy asked, waking up slightly at the fact someone else has Kermit's phone. "Is Kermit the user of this phone?" The lady asked, her voice was shaky, something was up. "U-uh yes, is Kermit okay?" Piggy concealed into the chair besides her, twisting her finger panically across the phone cord. "I.. I don't know, I'll tell you where he is, he doesn't seem to be breathing.." the woman whispered softly, "he seems overdosed." She continued. Piggy dropped her phone, along with her heart. "Where are you?" Piggy asked, picking up the phone quickly, voice shaky. "We're currently at Bentley hill, the large hill that is very high, you can see everything here.." the lady asked weekly, worried for the pig across the phone. "I'm on my way." Piggy muttered, hanging up.

Piggy drove fast, hitting a few pedestrians on the way, beeping her horn at other drivers when they got In her way. Not focusing on the road, she hit into a lamp post, her car wrenching her forwards and cutting her seatbelt off before she got a chance to even plug it in, she went flying. People stopped and watch piggy's body fly loosely in the air, crashing into the building in front and knocking her out.

Piggy was dead. 

"Ha" a man called, her ex.. Peter wonderstick.

Not only piggy was dead, but Kermit was dead as well.

AN
I wrote this at 6:47am so heads up if anything's misplaced/spelt.
I might make a part two,it depends..