Chapter 12

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~

~~~~~ <|-|> ~~~~~

"[L/n]~chan!" Oikawa exclaimed, rather too loud, making the people around look at him in shock.

"[L/n]~san is here?"

"Where is she? I wanna have an autograph!"

"I wanna ask her out on a date!"

[Y/n]'s eye twitched as she facepalms and walked towards Oikawa and his team. "Baka! I told you not to be too loud!" She scolded and hit Oikawa's head.

"Ow! Sorry!" Oikawa yelped as he rubbed his head. [Y/n] clicked her tongue and turned her attention to his teammates.

"Hey guys." [Y/n] greeted them with a smile, making all the boys' heart flutter and blush.

"Hello!" Was all the team said, knowing if they say her name they will catch everyone's attention.

"Are you really gonna watch us play?!" Kindaichi asked. "What else am I here for?" [Y/n] giggled, making the boys' blush yet again.

"The game's about to start, let's go get ready." Yahaba announced as everyone nodded and started getting ready.

[Y/n] went off to go to the bathroom only to be met by Kageyama. "[L/n]~san..." He tried calling out but [Y/n] walked past him, luckily he grabbed her wrist.

"What do you want?!" [Y/n] asked harshly. Kageyama saw the anger in her eyes which made him gulp but he quickly relaxed. "Have you decided?"

"...yes I have." [Y/n] replied bluntly as Kageyama brightened up a little from the answer but it soon dropped when he heard her next reply.

"No, I will not give you another chance." [Y/n] said with no emotion at all. Kageyama's heart broke but he knew he deserved it.

"Oh...I see..." Kageyama said quietly, looking down on the ground as he tried to stop his tears.

"But."

That simple word made the raven haired boy look up immediately. "Let's at least be friends." [Y/n] said with a little smile on her face.

"That's fine, as long as I can talk to you again." Kageyama replied, feeling a little bit happy now. "Also, just because I said that we can be friends that doesn't mean I forgive you fully, got it?" [Y/n] cleared it out, earning a nod from Kageyama.

[Y/n] nodded back and walked towards the bathroom as Kageyama walked towards their teammates. Little did they know, Oikawa saw and heard all of that, he was on his way to the bathroom too but only to see the two talking in the hallway.

'So he's the one who broke her heart?! Kageyama, you're gonna pay.' Oikawa thought to himself and glared at Kageyama who had his back face him. The brunette clicked his tongue before continuing his way to the bathroom.

~
~
~
~
~

[Y/n] got to the bleachers and sat down on one of the chairs. Good thing she brought a mask with her 'cause she knew a cap won't work that much.