𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

episode 26~ unauthorized mission ~

episode 26
~ unauthorized mission ~

"nice work, guys. that mission was a total success."

"maybe for you. nothing caught on fire or blew up. to me: colossal failure," adam dropped his bag as chris nodded along in agreement.

"well, good news, you've both go heat vision and a whole afternoon ahead of you. go make something happen."

"don't encourage it," jenna groaned, running after chris.

"hey, adam, check it out. while you were gone i got to boogie board with the dolphins."

"bob, those weren't dolphins. these are clearly the bites of an angry catfish."

"wow, is there anything you don't know?"

"i don't think we should let those two play together anymore," bree mumbled, turning towards sebastian and valerie.

"uh-uh," they shook their heads in unison.

"hey, chase, on the next mission do you think i might actually be able to do something?"

"you did get to do something. you watched me be an amazing mission leader. most people would pay to see that."

"and then demand a refund."

"i'm just saying the whole purpose for me going on the mission was to get some hands-on training."

"and you did. you handed me my flashlight and my lip balm. thank you," chase smiled.

"but i'm the best student here. i've been acing all of my training exercises. without practice how am i ever gonna be mission leader?"

"oh, that's just it, you won't. 'cause i'm mission leader."

"yeah, dude, you can't be mission leader, too, because then i would have to make fun of both of you, and there just aren't enough hours in the day. i need some me time."

"hey, chase, stop being such a control freak, okay? sebastian seems perfectly capable."

"oh, thanks."

"what did i say, chipmunk?" valerie raised a questioning eyebrow, pulling bree closer to her, which caused sebastian to apologize and step to the side.

"hey, look! i'm riding an angry catfish!" bob's voice was heard from outside the window.

"whoa, look at him go! yeah, that is not a catfish. bob!" adam screamed, and the group of teenagers ran outside to get the younger boy off of the shark.