Troubled

Lina opened her eyes gently. After regaining consciousness for a while she did not understand where she was. She regained consciousness with the beeping sound of various instruments. Realized she was in the hospital. Again she went back to her previous thoughts. lyiny down for a while blankly. Couldn't figure out what to do. She should told someone about Bills' fame. But who to tell? Who can help her? The security forces can't do anything even if she inform them. They will think she is lying.

The sound of a pair of feet is floating in her ears. The footsteps came in front of her cabin and stopped. Someone opened the door and entered. That pereon came in front Lina and called her by her name.

"Miss Lina. Are you awake?"

Lina opened her eyes and looked. The man is a doctor. Lina gave him a sweet smile. The man introduced himself.

"I'm Krishan. A general surgeon. You lost consciousness after being hit by a car.‌ Two of your bones in your hand are broken. It will take three weeks to get back to work daily. And it will take about a month to fully recover. A helper robot named Lydia will be with you all the time for these three weeks. "

Lina let out a sigh very secretly. There are two different reasons for the sigh. First reason: she have to spend the whole three weeks in this hospital. The second reason is this three weeks she will have to deal with a problem called Lydia. Everyone knows that 2nd level robot means nothing but trouble. She looked at the doctor standing in front of her.
The doctor wanted to know,

"How are you feeling now?"

Lina muttered, "Good."

Krishan was silent for a while and politely asked, "Where do you work? You have to stay here for three weeks.There may happen a problem with your work."

Lina said softly," I'm working at ORS Infinite. Came on a week off. Today was the last day. But it seems that Almighty has extended the holiday even more."

Krishan got a little shocked to hear the name of ORS Infinite. Maybe this is the solution to Suhar's problem. He quickly came back to his senses. Wanted to know, "What are you doing there?"‌

"Signal transmission and information exchange." Lina replied.

That's exactly what Krishan thought. Suha can get a lot of information from the girl. Unless she is involved in confidentiality. Krishan checked Linas pulse for the second time and left saying he will come again later.

_____________

Sorry. I know I messed it all up. But honestly I'm not in a mood lately. So I suddenly stopped. But I realized I need to update sometimes.
So I did this little mess😑
Hope you NOT LIKE IT.