I, Alexander Hamilton take the, John Laurens

Friends and Almost Famous inspired

Alex POV
Now I'm waiting at the altar my best man behind me. John Laurens, beautiful freckles, lush green eyes and- holy crap! I don't love Eliza, I love John! Oh this'll make a great movie. "In love with my best man" it'll be the top hit. Eliza walks down the aisle and she stands at the altar with me. Crap her dads gonna kill me!

"Elizabeth, repeat after me. I Elizabeth Schuyler." The priest said.

"I Elizabeth Schuyler." She repeated. She was almost crying, however I was blushing my ass off because I was in love with my best man.

"Take the Alexander Hamilton to be my lawfully wedded husband." He looked down at his book and read.

"Take the Alexander Hamilton as my lawfully wedded husband." At this point she was crying crocodile tears.

Before I even thought I said "I don't." Everyone was schocked. "I take John Laurens." The look on Eliza's face was priceless.

"About time you gays. I don't even know why I'm here." I turned around to John and I smashed my lips into his the crowd gasped and Herc and Laf wolf whistled. Eliza was left at the altar in a fit of laughter while I was picked up bridal style and had whacked Laf in the face with the bouquet.

"My new husband!" I yelled.

After many shots of tequila I ran up to the highest building a metre away from the pool
(Incase you haven't noticed I am highly drunk) I stand on the top about to belly flop. I scream at the top of my lungs "Guess my last words!" Everyone starts to yell answers. In my full tuxedo I yell so loud that California could hear me:

"I'm on drugs!" Everyone cheers so loudly and takes a shot of tequila while I'm bellyflopping.

This isn't a happy ending you'd expect. But even in hospital...

That's my perfect happy ending.