The Streets

No one's POV

     "GET OUT YOU UNGRATEFUL FIEND!!!!" a voice yelled as you felt yourself thrown out the door, you grunt in pain as you felt damped after you fell onto a puddle, as you got up a suit case was thrown at you. "You live on the streets from now on you hear me!!" A women yelled as she slammed the door shut.

Tears filled in your eyes as you got up as your dress was wet, you bent down and grabbed your suitcase as pouring rain dropped on you, you grabbed your hat to cover you from the rain.

You begin making your way to nowhere since you didn't have any place to go. That so called 'home' you were living was an orphanage, yes you were an orphan, or was an orphan.

Your mother died from giving birth to you, your father died from alcohol poisoning after he lost her, you were sent to the orphanage after police found you roaming the streets alone as a toddler.

You thought things got better, but it got worse as kids would tease you and some even made sure your life was hell.

When kids were adopted they would always leave you behind, you haven't been adopted to anyone at all.

As wind began to pick up strength you hurried under a carriage that would be for humans, yes you were a mouse, your fur is (F/C), your tail is (S/C), while your eyes are (E/C).

You grabbed a tissue from under your (F/C) dress to wipe your tears. You were cold and wet there was no one to turn to. You were all alone.

Your pov

     I was all alone, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't go back to the orphanage....

I was already 18 and homeless now, I began to shiver to the harsh winds as I then sneezed catching a small cold. 'Goodness I can't stay here any longer...' I thought as I then hear footsteps of humans getting on the carriage.

Soon the carriage started to move as horses hooves started to move the wooden vehicle, I decided to let them take me somewhere away from all of this. I didn't care anymore.

After what seemed like hours we stopped at a street, I then decided that's my stop as I got off from the bar of the carriage and ran to the side walk of a large building, I looked at the Street pole that read '221b Baker Street'

I sat near a random door which was smaller than the actual door as I had my suitcase as a pillow laying my head on it, I imagine myself to be at a small home, sitting on a comfortable chair, and be sitting by the warm fire as I snuggled into the soft blanket on my lap. I imagine eating cheese and crackers with milk, it seems to be a home that I was dying to be in.

Suddenly I hear a door opened as I looked over to see a woman in a maid outfit walked out and saw you, "good heavens, where did you come from?.." she asked

The story will be continued...