Zayn Malik One Shot - Don't Leave Me

*If anyone of you gives me a comment that I love, then I'll use your name as the ______! Let me now and give me feedback!

*"It's not like it's even a relationship, Zayn" she said, stuffing more clothes into her red suitcase. I felt helpless. I couldn't do anything to prevent this, I'd bought this upon myself. I let one tear slide down my cheek.

"Yes it is, _____. Because I love being with you. I love seeing you and being around you" I said. She gave me a glare and scoffed.

"How would you know? I just sit here every day on this freaking tour bus while you go and perform with Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam" She said. Ouch, this girl didn't know how much she was killing me at that moment.

"______, I'm sorry. Please, don't leave me. I can be better, I'll do more, try harder!" I pleaded. She stopped in her tracks, I took her hesitation as thoughtfulness. Until she shook her head, her bright eyes piercing mine. She offered me a small smile.

"I'm sorry, Zayn. I can't do this anymore. I never see you. You spend more time on the phone or with the boys than you ever did with me." She said, continuing to stuff the case and allowing a rogue tear to make it's way down her perfect face. I ran a hand through my hair. This was really happening. I was really being left. We were separating. No.

"______, please. I- I- I love you." I said. This was the first time I had ever said this to her, and she paused mid-movement and looked me in the eye. She let a sad smile appear on her face.

"It's a shame that's not enough for me, huh?" She said. My heart shattered right then, my legs went wobbly and I couldn't breathe. She didn't love me, and she couldn't. She came over to me and hugged me tight.

"It's no fair on either of us to continue this, Zayn. You know I can't do this. It kills me that I only get a three sentence conversation daily and that when I need you you're not there" She whispered. I knew she was right. And as much as it hurt me, I had to respect her wishes. I loved her too much to force her to stay with me if she didn't share my feelings. I kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give you what you wanted." I said sadly as I walked away from her.

"This is hurting me too you know, Zayn." She said, before she turned around and walked away, only the distant sound of her shoes clomping on the ground.

That was the last time we ever spoke.

*And there you go, my first ever One Direction story*