The Badge and The Burden pt 2

Weiss was in her combat uniform with her weapon ready as inside the cage growl. "Gooo Weiss!" Yang cheer her on. "Fight well!" Blake got a flag made from Izuku. "Hoping the grimm will win, but go Weiss." Izuku said as he got a glare from Weiss. "Yeah, represent teeeam RWBY!" Ruby cheer her on in her positive attitude.

"Ruby, I'm trying to focus." She turn to her. 'This is why you called the ice queen.' Yang thought. "Oh, sorry." Ruby apologizes to her. Yang pat her geaf as Ruby knock it away. "Alright. Let the match, begin." He got a shotgun that also a axe. "Is everything here half gun?" He ask Blake. "Yes, almost every weapon is a gun." The cage open up to be a boar grimm.

The grimm started to run and charge right a Weiss

The grimm started to run and charge right a Weiss. Weiss dodge and it the side of the grimm." Haha, wasn't expecting that were you?" Peter said as Weiss look at him then back at the Grimm. "Hang in there Weiss!" Ruby cheer her on again. Weiss was about to stab the boar grimm but it counter and got her weapon stuck in it tusk. "Bold, new approach. I like it!" Port say as Izuku was observed the grimm.  Weiss was try to get her weapon removed. "Come on Weiss, show it who's boss!" Weiss look at Ruby with anger in her eyes, but the grimm managed to get her weapon out of her hand. "Oho, now what will you do without your weapon?" He ask. The grimm chrage right after her, she dodge in time and ran after her weapon. "Weiss, go for its belly! There's no armor underneath-." Then she got interrupted. "Stop telling me what to do!" She yelled at her. Izuku know why she acting like this. The grimm started to roll and bouncing on the floor.

The boar grimm was coming towards Weiss, but she use her semblance to stop it right in time. Then use the glyph to push it back then use another to launch herself and stab it. "Bravo! Braa-vo!" He congrata her. "It appears we are indeed in the presence of a true huntress in training." Weiss was catching her breath. "Izuku it is your turn so us what you got." Izuku got up with Yamato and change into his regular clothes. Then there was three cages. "Are you ready?" Izuku nodded yes and put his hand on Yamato. Port use his weapon to shoot three of the cages lock to reveal three different grimm.

 Port use his weapon to shoot three of the cages lock to reveal three different grimm