25

mika: FERID THAT WAS A CHILD. WHAT THE FUCK.

ferid:

mika: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU'RE SO HEARTLESS FUCK YOU

ferid:

ferid: sooo if i killed an adult i'm no longer heartless?

mika: THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT

ferid, in the mood to shit on people (i mean when isn't he): then what did you mean, mika? you meant you continue to be trapped in a cage woven from your bitterness towards your past, disillusioning yourself unconsciously, making yourself somehow believe your morals are in the right place despite the fact you ALSO have gotten involved in killings left and right to save yuu-chan?

mika: but... but i did it for-- you on the other hand just like toying with people--

ferid: oh but it's the sssaaame! it's mere self satisfaction, and you delude yourself into thinking you're doing the right thing for "someone" and not for your own selfish reasons. you hypocrite. suddenly when i begin to fulfill my bloodlust impossible to suppress although i lie in agony thinking why i have to be this way, i'm a criminal? well teach me your justice, former human.

mika:

ferid: oh yes. i also was a human before. where do your values stand?

-

yuu: and that's apparently how mika got his first identity crisis episode.

shinoa: impressive.

kimizuki: it won't work on yuu, lol, he doesn't have enough braincells for it