Teasing Girl

it had been such a long, long day for the two of you.

Naruto was all caught up especially with work. it stresses him out. you felt overwhelmed with work as well. this was a normal feeling for you both but usually sleeping it off would help. not this time. this time you both needed something more than just rest.

you wanted Naruto. you wanted him so badly.

you remembered the times when he was away at work while you laid on his bed, thinking about all the dirty perverted things you wanted him to do to you.

most of your life you had been on the shyer side. very submissive and timid when it came to romantic relationships. Naruto isn't the most romantic guy but he tries his best. although naruto was just about the opposite of you, both of you found a balance.

he was so caring and sweet, telling you how much he loved you. he was very soft for you and you found that same soft spot for him.

all these thoughts running through your head as naruto gripped your tight waist. his firm chest was rising up and down almost frantically as his gaze focused on you. you were riding naruto like there was no tomorrow. bouncing on his thick curved cock, letting him hit your weak spot over and over.

"f-fuck you're clamping down on me so h-hard...does it really feel that good?"

he teased making you a bit flustered but not enough to get you to stop. "tell me how good you feel.." he whispered, hearing the sound of your hips slam down repeatedly against his.

"i-it feels so...g-good.."

you whimpered feeling slightly embarrassed yet more turned on.

it made your legs tremble and your heart pound. naruto couldn't help but look at your gorgeous breasts too, eyeing them with every bounce. both of you panting hard as naruto said,

"keep going, don't stop"

you were letting out humming whimpers and repeating his name over and over.

you could tell that he wasn't going to last long.

naruto probably hasn't pleasured himself in while. but neither had you in a while.

even though you were always obedient toward him, you could see how desperate naruto was.

he did look so cute trying his best to make you feel good though. usually, he'd have a smirk on his face, pounding into your poor weak body til he was satisfied.

you tried not to think of any more perverted thoughts and just focus on your next move.

this was the perfect opportunity to tease him.

he let out hot growls and groans, reaching his peak soon. a few more bounces and you quickly removed him from you tight, wet pussy.

"why'd you-" naruto started to whine from the loss of stimulation. his eyebrows furrowed and he let out a loud sigh.

"not yet" you pushed your chest against his watching his face become a burning mess.

his cock was slicked with precum and twitching badly. he had one of his eyes closed, wincing at the big issue he had at hand.

'it was kinda fun teasing Naruto' you thought giving him a sly smirk.

you felt so powerful and gave some of the dominance back after usually being submissive. his hands still gripping onto your waist wanting that pleasure.

wanting to cum so badly til he couldn't even think.

just thinking about naruto's gorgeous blue eyes rolling back as he throws his head back with pleasure is something you couldn't resist seeing. seeing his toned body tense up. you almost licked your lips at the thought.

pushing your hips back to his needy cock and stuffing yourself full with him, making both of you feel good.

Naruto let out such a viscous low groan is almost sounded like the sound an animal would make. it turned you on though as you went back to bouncing on him, enjoying feeling him hit that weak spot of yours making your knees weak and mind feel like mush. you placed your hands on naruto's tan chest again.

"please please please fuck this feels so...good!" naruto pleaded in an whiny voice.

you smirked at his cute pleas and whines.

"l-let me cum...let me cum please...i'm begging you!"

his words came out between shaky panting seeing his brows furrow again. his grip on your waist tighten as he got closer and closer to what he so desperately wanted.

you wanted that feeling of satisfaction from teasing your poor husband who wanted nothing more than to cum.

your hands gripped onto his shoulders leaning your chest forward towards his chest. bouncing  slowly on his redden tip. not quite giving him all the pleasure just focusing on the most sensitive part of him.

you bobbed his pretty tip in and out of your wet pussy almost giggling when he started to try to push your hips back down.

he may have been strong but you were definitely stronger than him in this very moment.

"let..me...c-cum...let me...ha...ha...p-please..." he begged between shallow breathing.

watching sweat poor down his soft tan skin. his messy blonde hair sticky to his skin. seeing him so disheveled and weak in front of you, seeing this caused by you made you so turned on.

your heart was pounding with lust, he could see it in your eyes.

while naruto was becoming a mess right below you, you gave his soft lips a gracious sloppy kiss.

he gladly excepted it, "thank you..". you smiled pulling your face away from him and slamming your hips down on his.

he just about screamed from the pleasure, feeling you repeatedly pound your hips up and down roughly.

"f-fuck! i-i'm cumming i'm cumming!" he groaned loudly as he twitched in your messy pussy.

you moaned with him, feeling yourself about to give in to this lust too. your eyes looked into naruto's and watching his gorgeous blue eyes roll back. his mouth was open, letting dirty pleas and words fall from it.

"i'm cuh-uh..nhm~.." he let one last moan, feeling your hips roll over and over as he finally reached ecstasy.

you could feel Naruto squirming and jerking beneath your bare body as he shot his white sticky seed into your tight hole. his legs trembling with the immense pleasure he was feeling.

not to long after, while he was still cumming, you tightened your sweet walls around him. becoming a moaning mess on top of him and feeling his big soft hands pet your thighs as they trembled just like his.

naruto let out praises to you, "thank you so much....it f-felt so good..." he whispered before letting his eyes close slowly.

your hips and thighs were so sore from all that hard work you put into this. you laid on his warm chest, hearing his heartbeat in your ear.

you didn't even care that naruto finished inside you, you were just happy that he got what he wanted.