𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐌𝐀 𝐊𝐎𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐄

It was another normal day in your house with your gamer boyfriend, Kenma Kozume also known as Kodzuken. The day was really nice actually, since he had spent a lot of days last week streaming and focusing on the production of his channel, he wanted to give you attention this weekend since come on! You are his girlfriend and you have done much for him this week, he wanted to show you love and affection as well.

Unfortunately for you, you still had a few lectures on Saturday but luckily you could just listen and not even pay attention. You just had to be there and your boyfriend took atvantage of that situation.

You were just sitting in the kitchen, on your kitchen island table as you had your laptop on the table as well, eating a salad since it was around one in the afternoon (for my EU gang, thats 13:00).

You looked away from the screen as you felt your boyfriens kiss your neck, coming in from behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist. You giggled at his warm welcoming, wrapping your arms around his neck as you kissed him on the lips.

"goodmorning Kozume, slept well?" you smiled at him as he opened the fridge, looking for something to eat.

"i wouldve slept better if my girlfriend was in bed and not on some stupid lesson." He grumbled under his breath as he closed the fridge, looking back at you.

"want me to make you something for lunch? " you asked him as he got closer and closer, making you fluster a bit.

"i already have my lunch in front of me." He saidwith a lustful look, looking at you up and down while he licked his lips.

"i can make you some of my sal-" you wanted to make yourself think it wasnt the idea your brain was telling you it was, fortunitely, it was. He started to leave small sized purple marks, making you arch your back yet your head stayed at one place. 

"K-Kenma.. i-im having a lecture right n-now.." you let those words out barely, trying badly not to moan. He stopped giving attention to your neck and started to give light , wet, pecks on the inner side of your thighs.

"K-Kenma-" he cut you off in the midle of your sentence as his lips made contact with your needy folds. The second he started you threw your head back, moaning his name softly.

"wor wuises tast so goow.." his sentence came out more mumbled than he expected.

.

.

.

The next 30 minutes of your lecture/online lesson was you trying to answer questions without moaning, already having 2 climaxes and your whole body shaking. You didnt even think that you would be able to stay concious until the end of the lesson.

"okay pudding, i think thats enough. Im not hungry anymore." Kenma cooed into your ear and luckily for you your teacher let you students go early. Everyone said their goodbyes yet you just hanged up, too tired to even say a word. You closed your computer and as soon as you shut it, you fell unconcious onto your boyfriend.

"there there pudding, you deserve a rest..."

im so sorry but this chapter was rushed i had to concentrate on my grades because it was the end of the first half year but im working on a Sakusa story so i will try to finish it as soon as possible!