The white blur

During the internship with sir Nighteye Izuku had met a girl who was stunning the moment he saw her he freed her from being tickled by the machine she was strapped to and whispered in her ear.

Izuku: If you wanted to try BDSM that badly I could've taught you~

This caused the girl to blush immensely at his statement to which he just chuckled and then said.

Izuku: Awe are we blushing already I can tell someone needs to be...punished~.

This caused the girl to collapse from a nosebleed while steam was coming out of her ears. Izuku just placed the girl onto the couch in the back room then Nighteye spoke up.

Nighteye: So today you are going to be patrolling this area here.

To which Izuku nods yes in understanding.

Nighteye: But you will go with two other people who will arrive shortly.

As soon as he finished there was a knock at the door.

Iida: Hello we were told to go patrolling with a student that was sent here?

Izuku: Hey Tsu *kisses lips* Hey Iida you will both be patrolling this area with me today ok?

The two nod yes in understanding.

Izuku: oh one more thing. Nighteye do we have permission to use our quirks?

Nighteye: Yes as long as it isn't against this man here *shows picture of Chai Chiasaki* he goes by the name of Overhaul.

Izuku, Iida and a blushing Tsu: Understood.

Izuku: Oh one more thing you two.

They both turn around to face him.

Izuku: as you noticed here there is a three way junction near the end no matter what we do not go past that point am I clear?

The two nod yes as Nighteye looks at Izuku with a small smile of pride on his face since Izuku is taking the role of leader seriously.

Time skip Izuku's P.O.V.

The three of us were now out on patrol and a white blur bumped into me.

Me: Iida don't ask just get this girl to the closest hospital and inform Nighteye as fast as you can.

Iida just nods.

Me *whispers to Tsu*: Play along.

I said as I place my arm around her waist and pull her in for a kiss just then we here someone approach us.

???: Damn horny kids.

The moment he was gone we stopped and headed to a café I texted Nighteye my location and to have someone tail us from a distance incase we were followed.

We manage to get to the Hospital thanks to Iida texting their location without a problem and Luckily Iida lied by saying he was the uncle.

Izuku: Hello Eri I'm Izuku Midoriya but my friends call me Midori.

Eri: H-hi

She tries to smile but Izuku could tell that her cheeks are hurting her because of it.

Me: *places hand on Eri's shoulder* Hey it's ok your safe now.

The doctor then walks in with adoption papers.

Eri *stuttering due to trying to calm down*: are you my daddy?

Me: No but I want to be that's why I asked Iida here to tell them to get the adoption papers for me. *I turn to Tsu* So what do you say?

Tsu: If Eri is fine with if I don't mind being her mommy.

Eri just has a heartwarming and a big bright smile on her face as she nodded yes. We both then sign the papers and then after a quick check up we take Eri back to the dorms.