Feder family

Hayden's POV

I yawned in tiredness as I sat down on the sofa,phone in hand talking Elijah Higgins,as I carefully wrapped a hand around a cup of coffee.My two younger brothers were sitting on either side of me playing one of their hundred games,that I only take interest in some.

"Come on hades!join us!"Keithie exclaimed as he threw one of the passengers over board and passed me the Spare controller.

"No thanks Kethie,I'm on the phone."I said as I continued to talk to Elijah.Causing him to shrug,turn his head and keep playing his game.

"I am the biggest agent in Hollywood and you just pissed me off.And now I'll pull Brad Pitt from your movie.I'll pull Julia Roberts from your movie.I don't care Sandy."I heard my dad yell as he comes in from the back of the house where the garage is,he was holding a box in his hands as he sat down on the chair besides the couch.
"I have to go,I'll phone you soon,bye love you."I said into the phone when I raised my eyebrow at him as I had a sip of my coffee. "That's right you better back down.Thank you.Have a good Fourth of July.All right,love you too." Dad said hanging up the phone. " what's up boys?Hey Greg,Keithie,Hayden"I hummed as dad turned to the tv as people started screaming. "You guys ever heard of a game called chules and ladders?"dad asked,my eyes widened as I set my coffee on the coffee table. "No way!where did you find one of these?" I asked as I stood up and sat down on the coffee table closest to the chair as I adjusted my glasses and cap.
"I found this in mine and your mothers closet,totally forgot it was there" dad laughed as I took it from his hand and laid it across my lap,he looked to my brothers and restarted what he was previously saying " it's a pretty awesome game.I used to play it when I was a kid." Dad said as he took the box from me,he put it on the table and started opening it, "okay,what it is,is they give you a spinner and you spin it.if you land on a ladder, you get to climb up the ladder,if you land on a chute,you slide down it and start over again."dad explained. I was smiling at my dad I really wanted to play it again.

"Yeah and what happens?The winner gets a training bra?" Greg asked not really paying attention to anything dad was saying.

"Yeah,dad,that game sounds like it sucks."Keithie said.

"I'm telling you.This was the greatest game.Me and my buddies would play it.We'd go down in the basement and drink hot chocolate." Dad said

"I wouldn't mind a hot chocolate right now,"Keithie said, "hey,Rita!Rita!"

"Dude,you gotta text her.she's doing laundry"Greg said as Keithie took out his phone and started texting Rita,their nanny, " hey dad we were at the Spielberg's house yesterday.They have a 150-inch tv.can we get one of those?" Greg asked dad

When you direct E.T.I'll get you one of those."dad said causing me to chuckle he looked at the tv with confusion as he heard the game talking and racking up more points for the two.

"What is the object here?I don't get it"dad said " you're on a cruise ship and you chop people's head of with a chain saw?" Dad asked in confusion.

"Oh,and you can drown them,"Keithie said with a smile.

"Oh,you can drowned them.now I get it"dad said looking at me when my phone dinged. As I was watching Greg cut a mans head off dad shouted "can someone answer the phone?"

"Maybe I should get some chamomile do my throat too. Want anything bro?" Keithie asked me, I shook my head no holding up my tea as he started to text Rita again.

"Stop texting the nanny.Do you know how gross that is for a kid to text his nanny?just go down the hallway!" Dad said in irritation

"Why?you text everybody" Keithie stated

"Here we go again"I thought as I continued drawing.

"I text people for my job so I can make money to pay for texting." Dad said

"Ok,I got everything for you boys."Rita said coming into the living room.

"Who was that on the phone,Rita?" Dad asked

"I'm sorry mr feder,I don't know.Becky answered it"Rita said as my brothers started to drink their drinks before they made a face.

"Okay,ok.thanks for making that" dad said

"Oh,my god Rita.This isn't Godiva.What are you,trying to poison me?" Greg asked as he put his cup on the tray,I stared at him with wide as as I thought how spoiled they got the past few years.

"Good lord, go back to texting.I don't want to hear that out loud again" dad said as he stood up.I followed helping Rita with the cups. As I looked outside I saw the limo rolling onto the grass which really confused me.

"What in the world?"I questioned quietly to myself,before running outside when I saw it crash into the table and chairs,followed by dad,the boys and Rita as we saw Becky climb out of it.

"I didn't mean to.it was an accident"Becky said as dad crouched down next to Becky and hugged.

"I don't care,are you alright? What the heck were you doing?" Dad said letting her go and looking at her.

"I was trying to use the navy," Becky said

"The navy?what's the navy?" Dad asked

"The navy in the the car to ask it a question" Becky said

"You mean the navigation system idiot,"keithie said as I smacked him on the back of his head " ow!"he exclaimed as he rubbed his head and glared up at me.

Some man called.he said your friend,coach buzz,went to heaven.I was trying to find heaven on the navy so you could visit him" Becky said I gasped quietly and looked at dad. Coach buzzer was like a grandfather to me and dad told me lots of stories about the coach.

"Yikes"dad said going to his full height.

"Who's your friend dad?" Becky said as she tilted her head

"Coach buzzer was someone very special in daddy's life.it's terrible.okay go drink some hot chocolate with these guys. You sure you're ok?"dad questioned, as she nodded dad handed her to me and I walked in side

(Not my characters apart from Hayden and Elijah,1119 words)