Chapter 3.

Jordan had decided to meet up with Xavier later today. He sighed as he walked through town to the new restaurant in the city. He remembered what Shawn had told him about confessing to the ones they loved.

Jordan: How will I tell him this?

...

Nelly: You're going out? With Mark?

As Silvia got herself ready, Nelly stood and watched her.

Silvia: Yep. He texted me last night.

Nelly: You don't need to put too much effort into it. Mark isn't into that sort of thing.

Silvia sighed as she decided which shoes to wear.

Silvia: I know, but I've never done this before.

Nelly: Me neither. But I know you shouldn't worry.

Silvia smiled at her friend. Nelly had changed a lot since they first met. The girl had been very snobby and rude to the team, but over time became a better person, even helping them win by collecting info on other teams.

Silvia: So is there a boy you like, Nelly?

Nelly blushed.

Nelly: No, of course not!

Silvia grinned and decided to tease her friend a little.

Silvia: What about Axel? You seem to always watch him more than the rest of the team in practice.

Nelly: It's nothing like that! I just...

Silvia: Calm down, Nelly. I'm just teasing.

Nelly crossed her arms, annoyed with her friend.

Nelly: By the way, what happened to Celia last night? I didn't see her leave practice.

Silvia: I don't know. I think she stayed behind to tidy things up.

Nelly: Oh.

Speaking of Celia, let's visit her now.

...

The blue-haired girl felt sorry for having told Darren they couldn't go out because of Jude. As she sat in her room she thought about the poor brown-haired boy.

Celia: He seemed so disappointed. I wish there was some way I could make it up to him.

Then she remembered something Jude had said.

...

Flashback

Jude was talking to Mark and Axel at the pitch the previous day. Celia overheard them.

Axel: Royal Academy?

Jude: Yeah. I need to go there for a couple of days to help out the new team.

Mark: Awesome! You'd be like a coach!

Jude: I guess I would. But I'll be staying in one of the dorms there.

Axel: Royal Academy has dorms?

Jude: They're quite new. It's for students that live far away. I don't want to go to Royal every day only to come home again, so I'll stay there a while.

Mark: Well, we'll be waiting for you when you come back. And we'll hope you've gotten even better!

Celia listened and began to think.

End Flashback

...

Celia: If Jude's going away for a few days, maybe I can spend time with Darren. As long as Jude doesn't find out, we should be okay.