summary:

summary:

amane was assigned to send letters to [name] from another school for a quarterly pen pal project in their class.

"You and I found in the sky in 5:53"

Amane grabbed a white pen from his black cylindrical pencil case and wrote some finishing touches for his letter on a black sheet of paper. He doodled some stars and constellations around the paper before folding it carefully then placing it inside a navy blue envelope.

He added some photographs of stars and moon stickers inside the galaxy themed parcel that he designed a day ago. Amane smiled proudly to himself after tying the twine around the parcel, he also slides in some post cards inside the twine.

"You sure are taking this pen pal project seriously, Yugi." Yamabuki looked over to his dark haired friend with his phone on hand. "I barely even put effort on mine."

"Look at Yashiro's though," Amane pointed at the cream haired girl with teal tips sitting in front of him. She was putting a lot of designs for her pen pal letter so that her assigned sender would think that she's a creative person that matches their own aesthetic. "Hey, Yashiro-san, who do you think will be your pen pal?"

"I hope my pen pal is a boy," Yashiro sighed dreamily as Amane deadpanned at her being a simp for hot and tall guys. He used to like her back then until he realized that he wasn't good enough for her. "And while we're sending letters, we'll fall in love—"

"Okay that's enough delusions, Yashiro." Amane raised his hand up to prevent her from speaking more of her fantasies. "I've heard enough of them."

"What did you put in your letter?" Yashiro asked.

"Pretty much about myself, I added some stickers and post cards, just incase my future pen pal would like them." Amane explained while counting his fingers. "Hopefully they would because I made a lot of effort in it." he said while scratching his cheek.

"I heard that our letters will be sent to another school and students from our grade will be our pen pals." Akane explained as he went towards Yamabuki. "If Ao-chan gets a pen pal that is a guy, then I guess I have to eliminate the offender—"

"Whoah chill, Aoi." Yamabuki glanced up to the red head whose expression quickly changed with a scary one. "What's with the bat though—?"

"Sometimes your obsession scares me." Amane raised a perfect brow at Akane while resting his cheek to the heel of his palm.

"You're the one to talk." Akane slightly glared at the smaller male. "At least I have a love life."

"Fair enough." Amane grumbled under his breath, looking away from the distasteful Akane. "Wait, you two are dating—?"

Amane was interrupted by their homeroom teacher entering the class. "Good morning class, did you have your letters ready?" Sensei asked as he scratched his chin. "To those who didn't know yet, your letters will be delievered to another school. Expect a letter from your new pen pal on the next day or two."