summary: 

summary: 

in which the yugi twins, kou minamoto and sousuke mitsuba went to find [name]

"The night without a single starlight, the path we walked on is lonely and regretful"

It was around 7:15 am when Amane woke up from his bed. He scratched his messy hair while looking at Tsukasa hugging his pillow with a tiny drool on the side of his lips. The older twin hopped off the bed as he made his way to his sleeping brother. "Oi Tsukasa, wake up we have to leave early!"

"Five more minutes" Tsukasa groaned against the pillow he was hugging. Amane's eyes twitched in annoyance. Yesterday, Tsukasa was the one pestering his older brother about being excited on the upcoming trip.

Amane lets out an exaggerated sigh, he smacked the back of his brother's head. "Ow! What the—" Tsukasa opened his eyes and rubbed the back of his head pouting. "I'm up!"

"Good." Amane walks away from their room and went straight to the bathroom. Tsukasa rubbed the back of his head to soothe the pain. He stood up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

The shower room was a bit steamy since Amane activated the heater to produce hot water. He sighed, water droplets begin to trickle down from his hair to his skin. Amane placed his hands against the wall in front of him, his hair looked damped as it continues to drip droplets of water like rain.

Amane stepped out of the shower whilst wrapping a towel around his torso. He grabbed another towel to dry his hair and draped it around his neck for a little while.

After drying himself, Amane puts on his undergarments, then his oversized black shirt tuckdd in to his black cargo pants. He grabbed a belt and buckled it to his pants. Finally, he grabbed his white hoodie with a silhouette of a rocket ship as a design and puts it inside his bag.

"Tsukasa, are you done?" Amane asked, grabbing his black backpack nearby and putting on one of its straps.

Tsukasa came out, he's wearing a grey shirt with striped sleeves that has a smiley face on it. He's wearing black shorts, he doesn't like anything that covers his legs. "Yeah, I'm done!"

"Mitsuba and the Minamoto kid must be waiting for us." Amane beckoned him to go downstairs to the doorway to change their shoes. "If we don't go early, we wouldn't be able to find her. [name] said to meet her in 5:53 pm so let's go!"

"We need some food too, Amane!" Tsukasa went to the kitchen and grabbed two packs of Lays. He stuffed it inside Amane's backpack. "Okay, that's all!"

'I was gonna say that we're gonna eat in a fast food restaurant but that works I guess.' Amane puts on his black chonky-soled boots. "Let's go." he stood up as the twins went out of their house, starting their quest to find [name].