Ennotana

Tittle: Coming out to the team

Tanaka and Ennoshita have been dating for a few months and Tanaka wanted to come out but things didn't go right.

Btw WolfyBff01 is my other account feel free to check it out.

-----------------------------------------
Tanaka pov

"BABEEEE" I whine. "Why can't we tell them!?" I ask pouting. "Shut your mouth Ryu!" said Enno sternly which made me flinch. Ennoshita never use any stern tone on me. I backed away and walked off letting Enno cool down. I was in my room sitting on my bed as I swing my legs. I sigh. Why doesn't Enno want to come out. I lay down on the bed and cuddled into the sheets going into a deep slumber.

3rd person pov

Ennoshita sighs as he saw Tanaka walk to his bedroom. He wanted to come out he really did but he was scared if the news spread to the ears of the teachers and then his parents. His mom was supportive but he wouldn't say the same for his dad. In the past His father often insulted gay people. He was really scared. He didn't really know what to do. He wants to come out but was to scared to.  

He sigh and got up and walked to Tanaka's room where he saw his very clumsy,loud and obnoxious boyfriend sleeping soundly and peacefully. Ennoshita caressed his boyfriends face and kissed his head. "I'm sorry Ryu. I want to come out i really do" he whispered and lay next to him before sleeping as well.

The next morning

Tanaka woke up feeling arms around his waist he turn around to see Ennoshita. Tanaka smiled and kissed his lips. he was about to pull away until he felt Ennoshita kissing him back. Tanaka blushed furiously and looked away embarrassed. "Hey Ryu~" called Ennoshita sitting up. "How long have you been awake?" ask Tanaka. "Hmm let's see right when you kissed me." he answered and kiss Tanaka's nose. Tanaka blushed and looked away again. "Sorry for snapping at you last night" said Ennoshita. "It's fine but Enno why can't we tell the team?" Tanaka ask with sadness. "Babe i want to but it's just I don't want you getting hurt." he said. Tanaka tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean?" he ask.

"You see Ryu I haven't told my father about me being gay cause he's not the supportive type. He insults anyone who's a part of the LGBTQ community. " Tanaka nodded now realizing why Ennoshita was so defensive off not telling anyone. "And i'm scared that if word goes to my father then who knows what he'll do to you" he said. " I understand now" said Tanaka. "Thank you Ryu" Chikara kissed his boyfriends forehead before getting out of bed. "Come on we have practice" said Ennoshita. Tanaka got out of bed and followed Ennoshita to the bathroom and brush there teeth.

After getting ready for practice

"You ready to go yet?" ask Ennoshita. "Yup" answered Tanaka and ran beside him. They walked to school talking and flirting with each other. They arrive and went inside and saw everyone talking to each other. "hey guys!" yelled Tanaka. Nishinoya perk his head up and smiled. "TANAKA!!!" he yelled and tackled him into a hug. Tanaka hugged him back while Ennoshita went to talk to Daichi and Sugawara. "Everyone get stretching!" yelled Ukai. 

After stretching 

Just when there about to play a car pulled up at the gym and a grown man stomped in angrily with a woman begging him to stop. Ennoshita gulped. He started shaking in fear. The man stop in front of Ennoshita and smack him in the face making everyone shock. "YOU BRAT!!! HOW DARE YOU BECOME A FAG!!! I RAISED YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GAVE ME IN RETURN!! YOU MISTAKE!!" He yelled and that was the que for Karasuno to attack. "Sir what's the problem here?" ask Ukai. "I'm sorry for interrupting your practice coach but my son here turned into a fag I'm just teaching him a lesson" said Ennoshita's father. "I see. You do realize that everyone in this volleyball club is gay right?" ask Takeda as he crack his fist. 

"Wha-?" he was cut off by Ukai punching his stomach. "GET OUT!!" he yelled. Ennoshita's father ran out leaving the mother and everyone else in there. Ennoshita's mother ran to Chikara and started apologizing for not being able to stop him. Ennoshita kept comforting his mother when Tanaka sat beside him and inspect his face. There was a bruised. Barely noticible but it was there. Tanaka sighed and kissed his cheek making everyone in the gym stared. 

"What?" ask Tanaka after noticing there glance. "You must be my son's boyfriend. I'm hi mother thank you for taking care of him" said Ennoshita's mother. "Nice to meet you Ma'am" Tanaka greeted. "Nice to meet you to. Well i have to go now. Chikara you can stay at your boyfriends house. I'll pack your things since your father..." she sighed. "Okay mom. Bye" said Ennoshita waving as his mother left.

"TANAKA YOU'RE DATING ENNOSHITA?!?!" yelled Nishinoya in disbelief. "Uh...yeah?" he scratch hi neck."BRO CONGRATS!!!" yelled the second years. "Thanks" they thanked. "Now let's patch that up" said Tanaka pulling Chikara up and sitting him on the bench.

"I did not expect them to be dating with how many time's he flirted with me" said Kiyoko to the third years. "Agreed. Then again it could be a cover up" said Daichi. "Alright start practicing!!" yelled Ukai. 

Practice went normal. After practice Ennoshita went home and grabbed his stuff before heading to Tanaka's house. 

The end(I have no other ideas)