~chapter 6~

~your POV~
"Fine, can I go outside now..?" You say clearly annoyed "sure, but I'll have to come with you" technoblade says. You and him go outside and walk through a field of flowers (of your choice) a bee lands on your nose and than you sneeze making the bee fly away. The pig man chuckled "what's so funny?-" he interrupted you saying "you mean cute?" (I know its cheesy deal with it) your face heats up while you start to look like a tomato "I-im not cute!" You say stuttering out of embarrassment. You see a familiar blond boy run up to the pig man "techno there here!" You tilted your head in confusion "who's they?" You say still tilting your head.      "Y/n. That's not the problem right now!" He grabs your wrist while running. The blond boy soon follows him. When you get back to the hideout you see a man in a green hoodie,also wearing a mask,with tights (I dont care what year it is here just deal with it) and two other men and someone with brown hair (like Jayden) by his side "I thought I told you to stay away!" Technoblade said obviously pissed off. "And I thought I told you to never step foot in manburg again-" "who is he?" You said also interrupting the mysterious green hooded man.
                      ~dream POV~
"Who is he?" I barely heard from the girl behind techno. "I'm dream it's a pleasure to meet you-" I was rudely interrupted again "oh shut it 'Dream' "
Techno said. I lunged at him with my sword in hand 'today is going to be the end for you~' I thought
                  ~ end of chapter 5 ~
                     ~ words: 308 ~
~thank you for reading but I might make another fanfic after this one so see y'all in the next chapter 😗~