Ben and Skyes date

(B) you ready?

(S) yeah

(Se) where are you two headed?

(B) to clean the pond

(Se) we have a pond?

(B) yeah

(S) *gets on Ben's bike*

(B) will be back later *rides to picnic spot*

(S) Ben this is awesome

(B) just incase it isn't completely obvious this is apart of the date *turns on radio*

(S) *standing by blanket*

(B) It's quiet finally here we are The world melts away and leaves a spark And all I hear is beating heart. Can you hear it?

(S/B) Am I crazy? Or maybe This might be something real Under the surface And nerves And the logic. Do you feel what I feel?

(S/B) It's something about the two of us There's no denying, There's no denying I'm hypnotized I'ts such a rush Don't wanna hide it Don't wanna hide it

(S/B) Each breath I'm trying to keep my cool Each step I don't know what to do Are the consequences in the truth?

(S/B) If you only knew

(B) *places head on skyes head*

(S) *holds Ben's hands* you know I’ve spent some nights Basking in the light of a million shooting stars They could all go out but when you come around We’re so shining in the dark.

(S) ‘Cause we might be right and we might be wrong All I know is that you belong I looked up and to my surprise You were there and I realized That wherever you’re with me It's my favorite place to be.

(B/S) All we need Is the air we breath The big blue sky above The ground beneath our feet All we need Is to never leave ‘Cause me and you and you and me My favorite place to be.

(B) *hesitantly kisses skye*

(S) your my first kiss

(Se) *rides down on bike* skye you need to get to the lodge now