The Rajasthan Tour

------>sonia and sanjai varma   

The Rajasthan tour

Sonia pov

As I woke up it was already time to land at India ,I quickly straightened up and combed my hair with my bare hands and wore my seat belt ,I saw Mr.ken sitting opposite to me calm, erect probably tensed because of the whole Indian business. Then the flight landed and a guy from one of our crew took our suitcases and headed it over to car .we were now travelling to our destination, his Indian friend also his Indian partner's home across the desert .It was a big palace in Rajasthan where his friend stayed ,it was just like a pride of India standing in between the sands of Rajasthan. His friend was welcoming us with a quick hug and gave us a welcome drink. Then he was talking to me in Hindi(official language of India) about my trip and my life in new York and we were laughing about my craziness of my job ,we were suddenly became good friends. Meanwhile Mr.ken just staring at us so suspicious suddenly I felt bad for him because he couldn't understand what we were talking made him an alien here.then I turned to Mr.ken " are you uncomfortable ? shall we move in ?"

Then with a smile he said "ya definitely between you too ! I have got to learn Hindi soon .damn!! you guys made me feel like an alien in few min"

Then me and his Indian friend sanjai varma let out a loud laugh and said "welcome to India Mr.Ken parker".we made our self in by seeing the palace which is soon going to be renovated into a hotel ,making out plans for our future project and having some good coffee I took a large cup of it and was asking sanjai if I could get more seeing me Mr.ken asked me "you don't like my coffee do you ? you dint even take more than a sip from mine but you ask him more like your starving coffee" and I smiled a little dint knowing what to respond "ya I like coffee with more milk not crème and that is the reason I dint like your much ,but definitely it was a great coffee which you made for me " then he thanked me with a smile .

Ken pov

After our coffee we went to our room and sanjai one of my 3 Indian buddies who did college with me said that we had a small party in his lawn that night and before me he asked soniya "can you join me for the party tonight ?" and I could resist the fact that she blushed at him and said she would definitely love to come with him .me being damn pissed off with the reason she is going to be his date tonight ?why did she choose him over me ? or should I have asked her? But even before I let another word about the party he asked her ?why she would have to blush ? is that just because both are Indians ? geez !! y m I thinking this way ? I m jus going to get some sleep now and get ready for the party tonight .

At the party

It was a big lawn with one side filled with Indian food and at one corner sanjai's family –he definitely owned a big one because most of the people in the party where his family and few of his friends dancing to some Indian music and in another corner where few people sitting in groups chatting .i dint know this was the party set up in here . then I saw soniya dance to the music so gracefully with her body swaging to the beat ,she was wearing a dress a little above the knee and a tights to go with it ,but tights an extended version they called a legging ,thou I came to know about this when I spoke with her on our first dinner .she was looking gorgeous as ever which her hair let down till her waist line , then she saw me and she came near to me before which my dumb friend caught hold of her hand asking for her to dance. Damn !! Should I hate this guy or love him for making him as his partner over here ? then she was dancing with him till it was late for dinner . I couldn't eat here without anyone's guidance because I have no idea about Indian food .then soniya and sanjai came around 10:00pm to have dinner ,then I got to know about the food a little and got to taste a few but I restricted myself to the grill chicken and mayo which I loved it all the time .then we went to our room,there was a quite knock on my room door and when i opened it was soniya in cotton shorts and a t-shirt with her sweater above it ."why are here in this night ? and in front of my room ?something wrong ?" she then shifted her eyes around and dragged me out ,and she held my hands tight making me run with her in between  I asked her where are we going then she turned and said me "Mr.Boss I think u will love what you see " smiling at me,but I already loved what I m seeing with a smirk leaving my mouth , I was just pleased with what she was doing she is holding my hand like a thunderbolt on an electric rod and running away with her ,her alone .then we went to the top of the palace ,actually top of a tower like structure of the palace(minaret)  and saw the view. I could sense what I just saw ,it was an awesome view of the mountains in between was the moon fully blown to its maximum with crackers bursting around ,I asked her for the occasion of the crackers she said "I thought you would like to see this ,its something I got for you in India and how is it Mr.ken ?"she asked me with a quick blush . I turned towards her and gave her a big hug and gave a a kiss on her cheek ,but I actually wanted to be on her lips .i was afraid what she wasn't even going to think about me .then she smiled and said "its my country and its my time to surprise you Mr.Ken ,I thought this would b a nice gift for you giving me the job I love and thank u Mr.Ken " she said with a smile and she leaned over my shoulders ,I dint mind much about it because I liked her on me and the whole night till 3am we were talking about our past ,her childhood ,my childhood our pasts, how much she loved her parents........ Now that is getting uneasy ..

Plz do comment below for more updates J thank u for reading this chapter J