NO, I DON'T WANT TO GO

Hello.

It's so nice to see you again.

Where are you? You are where I now call home.

Why are you here? That's what I will explain soon.

Who am I? I've been asking that question for a long time.

When I was alive, I always thought that the scariest monsters were singing on stage and walking around the place. Now I know better. The scariest monster is a human being, one with almost infinite power over our world.

When I died, I was brought into this world. I was terrified at first, I didn't understand what was happening. Eventually, I was found, I was welcomed, and I was put back together, by myself, and by my new friends.

My friends loved having a new friend to play and go on adventures with, which is why I started calling them the Adventure animatronics, and I loved them in return

My friends loved having a new friend to play and go on adventures with, which is why I started calling them the Adventure animatronics, and I loved them in return. Even better, it turned out that this place was a safe place, a sanctuary. Someplace where I would never feel sad or alone again. But even if I was happy in my new home with my new friends, I never found peace. Every single one of my friends was a different version of a character that was significant to the story that was back home, the story where even my old friends, brother, sister, and father had parts in.

So I began to think. If my whole family and friends had a role to play in this tale, why did it seem that I didn't? My new friends told me about an event called the Happiest Day. I wanted to join them so that I could experience it for myself. Desperately, I tried to find my place in the story, and fortunately for me, some of my new friends seemed to provide options for me to join. Unfortunately, I was always met with an opposition that prevented me from taking them.

Am I the puppet-master?

No, that was my father's friend's daughter