23.

Harry and I decided to rent out an airbnb for my birthday party, since my friends were attending and we didn't want his address to get leaked. Harry insisted on paying for it, much to my dismay, but we compromised by me telling him I'd be purchasing all of the decor and food.

The airbnb was a quaint little spot by the beach, one bedroom with a big enough space to host a party. It had a pool and a little fire pit. It was adorable and perfect for my get together, despite me not wanting to even spend my birthday with people.

Harry and I showed up last night, lugging in all that we'd brought, food and drink wise. We had decided to stay overnight and just get ready here in the morning, instead of driving back to Harry's and getting ready.

He and I spent a quiet night by the beach, sharing a bottle of nice pinot grigio and talking about old stories. We laughed about when we were kids, funny how we never thought we'd find ourselves in this position. He even serenaded me with his guitar that he never failed to bring with him places, and ended the night with a passionate make-out session.

Frankly, the more time I spent with him the more I fell in love. I loved laying next to him in bed while he slept, studying all the aspects of his face. Of course, it never lasted long because Harry had a sixth sense for spotting when people were staring at him.

Even though we had grown closer and more comfortable with our dynamic, we had yet to really be intimate with each other. We hadn't talked about how we felt crossing that line, progressing our situationship further. Of course, I thought about ripping his clothes off twenty-two out of twenty-four hours everyday, but I didn't know what his thoughts were.

Despite my constant over-thinking, here we were on a Saturday setting out food and drinks for a bunch of people I barely spoke to. I had gotten Maia to round up all the people I could possibly enjoy interaction with and had her invite them, sharing the address. I also invited Harley, my ex coworker and Bradley.

Now, inviting Bradley was maybe not the greatest idea, but he and I were friends and it might be rude if I didn't invite him. Especially because he's so nice. I told him he could bring his girlfriend, he got a new one. Her name was Trinity and she was very sweet.

"Harry?" I said turning to look at him, he looked up and raised his eyebrows at me, "Do you think this outfit is good?"

His eyes scanned up my body, I was wearing a pair of corduroy flares and a silk button up. "You look absolutely beautiful, as always." He stepped forward and gently pushed me against the counter, his hands interlocking behind my lower back and pulling me close.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him, "You're such a kiss up." I gently poked his chest. He smoothed the back of my hair.

"Does it earn me a kiss, though?" He cheesed.

I narrowed my eyes and whispered, "Never."

I pushed him away and sprinted away into the living room, Harry chasing me. We ran in circles around the couch, him trying to catch me but me being too fast for him. "Give it up, Styles! You're not getting shit from me!" I yelled at him, my voice cracking because of how hard I was trying not to laugh.

"That's what you think." He looked at me with a mischievous smiled painted on his heart-shaped lips. He made a run for it and came after me, I squealed and headed for the hallway but losing traction on the wood floors due to my socks, slipping and falling.

Harry flopped on top of me, tickling my sides with his fingers while I smacked at his chest. "I give up!" I said in between laughs. He finally let go, both of us breathing heavily and giggling every once in awhile. We laid on the floor, his arm around my waist and my head on his chest.