004

You had your mind set.

Sakusa Kiyoomi was going to become your friend.

Why you may ask? To be totally honest I have no idea. There is just something about his cold demeanour, lack of friends, and closed off personality that draws you in.

You yourself weren't very social. Growing up you really only had three friends. Them being Atsumu, Osamu and Rintaro. You all lived near each other and your guy's parents were all childhood friends themselves so it was a given that you would grow up together.

Growing up with three boys and no girls wasn't that bad. You were very althetic due to the boys practically forcing you to play volleyball with them. They always made you recieve the balls and play as the libero so you were pretty used to powerful spikes. However you sometimes wished that you would have a girl friend growing up as you never really had anyone to gossip about boys with and share secrets with. You loved the boys with your whole heart but a girl would've been nice.

You would honestly love to make some girl friends in Itachiyama but teenage girls absolutley scare you. At Inarizaki every single girl basically hated you just because you were always around the volleyball club. There have been many instances where their obsessive fangirls would threaten you and lowkey bully you just because you talked to them. Ever since then you've decided that you'd rather stay away from girls as you couldnt risk getting used just so they could get closer to your best friends.

Yes that has happened before.

Your parents didn't really enroll you in any 'outside of school' activities so you never had an opportunity  to make different friends or anything as they were always to busy. You didnt hate them for it but you sometimes wish your mum was more present in your life instead of always focusing on work. Yet you understood why she was such a workaholic. Your dad wasn't really in your life anymore therefore your mum had to provide for you guys all by herself. You truly admired her for her hard work. That means that Atsumu's and Osamu's parents basically raised you as you spent nearly every day at their house. Their house was pretty much your second home.

You were pretty lonley not going to lie now that you don't have your only friends around.

But that was all about to change as you made it your goal to befriend a certain rude germaphobe. And possibly make some other friends along the way.

A/N
Very short chapter as i double updated and i wanted to dedicate a small chapter to (y/n)'s background and childhood