Chapter 67: Quick

Marianna's POV
"I need to talk to you."

I paused my conversation nodding my head. Nate entered the bedroom. "Have you eaten? Has Nicko been eating?"

"The only thing he is happy to do is eat. We are okay. We miss you though, I miss you. When are you coming back?"

"Soon. It's just a few more days. Are you sure Nicko doesn't want to speak to me?"

"It's not just you. He's not speaking to anyone. I think Mr Bale broke him." He laughed in a mean way.

"I love you. Tell him I love him. See you soon. Put nonno on the phone."

"Am I having a third grandchild?" He laughed as soon as he spoke.

I paid attention to the handsome man sitting in an armchair. If we get back together and we are stable enough, I'll definitely consider a third child. "No you're not."

"Good because you two have a lot to work out. It's not time for a baby. Should anything happen-"

"I'm safe. Trust me I learned the hard way. Twice." I laughed at myself. "I'm just checking on you. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Nicko is dull without your drama. Maybe Nate should lift the punishment."

"I'll ask him but don't do anything outside what was instructed. We need a united front. Okay daddy?"

"Fine. I was thinking of taking him to the Winery. He likes it there, you know just to cheer him up."

"He disobeyed and disrespected his parents. Let him wallow in misery till he never forgets. Don't go easy on him. I have to go now. Bye and i love you."

"I love you too."

"Sorry about that, I was checking on the family. You know I'm a mom of two boys. The teenager is a monster. The younger one is sweet." I rose up from the tufted leather pouf. I didn't bother to wrap my robe around my body. I want to tease his imagination. His eyes already seem intrigued. He's holding onto the side of the armchair his fingers digging into the leather. "Who are you again? I think I have seen you around the yacht."

He chuckled with a knowing look. We are role playing. "Well ma'am, I'm just the captain of the ship."

"What can I do for you on this hot night captain..."

"Alexander."

"Alexander." I purred out the name stopping a few inches shy of him. "What can I do for you Captain be Alexander?"

"Would you believe me if I say I wandered into your bedroom?" He narrowed the fierce pale blues.

I allowed the silk kimono to slip down my body. His eyes followed till it sat on the floor. He then trailed his gaze up my legs to my breasts. I'm not hinting anymore by standing in front of him with a wine red lace bra and a matching pair of panties. If he doesn't get the hint, I'll get a big sign with neon lights that says 'Make Love To Me'.

"I would usually consider that very inappropriate but given how good you look, I can forgive that. What's your name?"

"Everyone calls me Giana."

"It's a beautiful name." He stood up bringing the back of his hand to trace the side of my arm. "Giana, you're beautiful. I have seen you around and each time I get lost in your presence. I don't mean to be too forward but I'm curious... Do you taste as sweet as you look?"

"Alex-"

His lips silenced me. He got the hint. His hands did too as one cupped my bottom and the other molded my breast. He kissed me deeply just like he did back at the guest house in Italy. This is the Nate I want; the one who doesn't respect boundaries and can be very inappropriate. He tore his lips from mine to gaze at me. He sighed pleasurably. "I think one taste won't do. Forgive ma'am but I want to be very inappropriate with you."