Alternative ending

Summary: What I wish the anime ending was
Age: 15 (yes I'm aging them up a little)
Status: friends
———————————————————-
Killua POV

It's been about seven months since Gon has been in the hospital... and I need to get Alluka to him as quick as possible.

"Big brother are you excited for Nanika to heal Gon?" She asked me with a huge smile. We were in the car on our way to the hospital where Gon was.

"Of course! He is my best friend... it's been so long since I've actually seen him... I... I miss him so much." I said. My eyes welled up but I pushed through the tears.

I felt Alluka staring at me. I looked over and in fact she was looking at me with a concerned face.

"You do care about him a lot don't you? You never cry over anyone but me." She said.

"I really do care about him." I said and looked down to my feet.

"Big brother don't be sad. Hey! Why don't you tell me about fun stories you have with him! That will cheer you up!" She said.

I smiled and looked up at her. I told her the story of when we were captured by the phantom group we outsmarted them. I then told her the story of when he spat food all over my face and I pied his face.

"Wow big brother! You really have a lot of fun with him!" She said.

"I do! There was this one time when we were playing this game for hunters called Greed Island, and we had to do this dodgeball game to get information about Gon's dad! My hands were messed up after..."

Flashback:
Killua has to hold the ball! He is the only one who can do it!
End of flashback.

"Big brother?" Alluka poked me. "After what?"

"After Gon told me that I was the only one who could hold the ball for him." I laughed a little. "The only reason I played that game was because..." I stopped. I... thought my feelings for him were gone... they're very much still here.

"Big brother? You stopped in the middle of saying something again! Are you ok?" Alluka asked me.

"Y-yeah I'm ok. I just... well... you're my sister. I can tell you this right?" I asked.

"Of course!" She said with a smile.

"I... I only played Greed Island because... I-I had... no... I still have feelings for him. I love him. Alluka I love him so much. And I've been so hurt for the things that he said and for the things he did. I just wanted to be his... but he pushed me away." I said and let the tears flow.

"Oh big brother... after we heal Gon I'm sure that if you tell him how you felt he will apologize." She said and hugged me tightly.

I hugged her back and wiped the tears off my face.

"Children we're here." The driver said.

I payed for the ride and took Alluka's hand to get off the car. We walked over to Gon's room and stood in front of Gon's bed.

"Alluka... can you tell Nanika to come out?" I asked her softly.

"'Kay." She said and let Nanika come out.

"Nanika... please heal Gon." I requested.

"Hand... hand... hand..." Nanika asked.

I dug under the bed sheets to find Gon's hand and what I saw sucked the life out of me.

He was.... not Gon.... he had a bruise color all over him. He was wrinkled and his skin was down to his bone. He was truly a piece of skin wrapped over bones.