𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

episode 1~ bionic rebellion part one ~

episode 1
~ bionic rebellion part one ~

"greetings, everyone. i have returneth from the mainland," mister davenport announced, walking into the training area and accidentally smacking leo in the face.

"and no one careth," the boy replied, hitting him back.

"ah, come on. no fanfare? no balloons? no rousing round of applause?"

"i didn't even know you were gone," bob shrugged.

"if you're looking for applause, try adding a couple more bathrooms in the student dorm. maybe just one exclusively for bob."

"i gotta agree. it ain't pretty in there."

"no it is not," jenna scrunched up her face.

"i'm gonna take your word for it. guys?" mister davenport waved over the other four mentors, causing spin and bob to walk away. "so how have things been going here without me?"

"amazing! i mean, uh, we miss you!" bree pouted while tilting her head to the side and raising her hands to form a heart.

"don't worry, mister davenport. adam, bree, chase, chris and val have-"

"don't call me val," the hispanic sarcastically smiled.

"-and valerie have been doing a great job. they're amazing mentors."

"well, good. maybe i can cut my trip short and head back to the mainland tomorrow."

"cool. he finally got the hint. i mean, 'she loves you'!"

"not so fast, donnie come lately. things around here aren't as peachy as the droid babies say they are."

"really? name one problem, sergeant short set."

"well, for starters, they've been littering in the hallways."

"that was you."

"making rude gestures to passing coast guard ships."

"also you," chris told perry.

"and sneaking extra dessert from the cafeteria."

"seriously? you're wearing the evidence," chase scoffed.

"no. that was from a different stolen meal."

"great. you're my head of security and you're the one breaking all the rules."