𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

episode 2 ~ bionic rebellion part two ~

episode 2
~ bionic rebellion part two ~

"what are we gonna do? we have to save mister davenport."

"and perry."

"absolutely. time permitting."

"you know what? i'll save you the trip. you can say goodbye to both of them from here."

with another tap, sebastian enabled the communication system, allowing them to talk to donald and perry.

"can people stop throwing me?" valerie whined, accepting her brother's helping hand and jumping on the broken glass to get to the screen quicker.

"look! it's the mechanical people," perry exclaimed.

"yes, we're saved."

"not exactly."

"sebastian."

"he blew up the hydro loop tunnel and cut off your oxygen supply," chase informed.

"so, bad news we're gonna need a new hydro loop."

"adam."

"well, i can't tell him we're gonna need a new father too. that'd be rude," he whispered.

"look, will somebody please tell me what's going on?"

"sebastian knows about krane, and he's trying to start a rebellion with the rest of the students."

"can we not geo-leap?" chris asked valerie, who shook her head in response.

"we don't know where they are, and they're also in the middle of the ocean, so," she trailed off.

"what? how does he know about krane?"

"i might have told him," chase awkwardly spoke when he felt the glares from the other four mentors. "only because i thought we were friends."

"see? there's your first mistake. who'd wanna be your friend?"

"chase has been very helpful, and once my brothers and sisters hear what really happened to our father, they'll join me. then...we can fulfill his dreams of bionic humans ruling the world."

"guys, don't let him near the other students."

"not shit sherlock," the twins' mumbled in unison, quiet enough so that mister davenport couldn't hear them.