𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

episode 8~ forbidden hero ~

episode 8
~ forbidden hero ~

"easy, easy, easy."

"you know, this would be a lot easier without you saying 'easy' every two seconds," chase rolled his eyes.

"sorry. careful, careful, careful."

"uh-oh. did leo blow chunks on the hydro loop again?" bob asked as he arrived next to the group of bionic heroes.

"no. we were on a mission and i hurt my ankle."

"and then he blew chunks on the hydro loop again," bree informed.

"you know the drill, bob."

"puke patrol. i'll grab the mop."

"i've taught him well."

"we were evacuating a steel mill when the roof collapsed," jenna started to explain to the other students, glancing over at valerie to finish the story.

"we were pinned down and leo had to jump over an industrial grinder to save us."

"come on, buddy. let's get you to the infirmary and get that leg checked out."

"would you quit fussing? i'm a grown man. i don't need you to baby me. mommy!"

"oh, i came as soon as you texted me," tasha wrapped her arms around her son.

"i'm not gonna lie. this is a grade a booboo."

"we better get you to your room. where is your room?"

"oh, the other side of the island," chase casually said.

"still can't believe you guys got your own island. for valentine's day, all i got was a lousy t-shirt that said 'i married donald'."

"wait, you guys are married? i just thought you came over a lot," adam chuckled.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"mom, you forgot my tuck-tuck," leo spoke as the others walked into their living quarters, except for chris, who was having a training session with his group of students.

"there you go sweetie. now, i will be right there if you need me," tasha pointed over at the pool area.

"tuck-tuck?"

"kind of milking it, aren't you?" jenna raised an eyebrow.

"oh, not yet. the milk comes with the cookies at three o' clock."