𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

episode 10~ spike vs spikette ~

episode 10
~ spike vs spikette ~

"what's up, douglas? doing a price check on bionic kids?"

"oh, i wonder how much i'm worth," adam chuckled.

"well, we could sell you for parts and find out."

"probably not much though," valerie muttered under her breath, instantly getting smacked by bree. "listen, hit me one more time and i will call my lawyers."

"alright, well, just don't sell the part that does this," adam referred to what chase suggested, punching the latter's shoulder.

"i'm just cataloging everyone's bionic abilities."

"oh, cool, count me in."

"adam, we already know what your abilities are."

"ugh, okay, you got me. i just really like waiting in lines."

"in addition to the bionics we know they have, krane also gave them a lot of weird hidden abilities. i'm just trying to get a drip on what we're dealing with," douglas informed.

"what does that guy have?" bree nodded over at a student who had glowing red hands.

"check it out! oh, no, my lunch is undercooked. oh, thermo hands!"

the blond walked over and raised his hands, allowing douglas to place his food on the left one, which was soon covered by the right. after some sizzling, he removed the top hand, revealing a cooked patty.

"why thank you!"

"sweet ability, dude," chris grinned, high fiving the beginner. "ow! hot! hot! hot! hey, those things are dangerous."

"try it again, i'm sure they've cooled down," jenna spoke up.

"wait, no, my turn," adam gasped, going in for a high five and getting burned.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"hey, chase, you are not going to believe this. another student has the commando app."

"what? i thought i was the only one with that app," chase furrowed his eyebrows.

"yeah, you're not that special."

"don't look at us. we've been trying to tell you that for years," bree mumbled, starting a staring contest with jenna, but the two burst out into laughter, causing chase to pout for a second.