𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

episode 11~ lab rats vs mighty med part one ~

episode 11
~ lab rats vs mighty med part one ~

"guys, wake up!" chase shouted, waking up everybody in the mentor quarters and causing leo to roll off of the couch while shrieking.

"babe, there could've been a better way to do that," jenna sighed, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"we did it, we did it, we did it!" he ignored his girlfriend and began to jump up and down in excitement.

"we were sleeping, we were sleeping, we were sleeping!"

"chase, it is 5:30 in the morning. what's going on?"

"it took five years, but mister davenport and i finally cracked it. we created a new technology that's gonna revolutionize the way the world gets its energy."

"did he just wake us up to talk about science?"

"yup," chris responded to adam's question, rolling his eyes and walking back to his capsule, instantly falling asleep.

"i don't care where you hit him, just make it hurt."

"come on," chase grinned, running out of the room. reluctantly, the others followed after dragging chris out of his capsule. "here she is. the davenchase energy transponder."

"so, uh, what does it do?" val spoke up for the first time since she was rudely awaken.

"it's kind of like leo's energy transference ability. it wirelessly harnesses energy from sources around it, then stores it, so it's the ultimate power source."

"oh, cool. i've been looking for a new phone charger. crack her open and juice me up."

"it's not a phone charger, adam," mister davenport sighed. "it's. billion-dollar piece of technology. this little device packs enough punch to post an entire skyscraper."

"so what'll that get me, like, fifteen hours of talk time?"

"right now, this is just a one-of-a-kind prototype, but soon, the entire world will run on my technology."

"uh, i think you mean our technology."

"yeah, my technology. here, let me show you how it works. for security reasons, we're keeping it in this impenetrable cube that can only be opened with my retina scan."

"eye am impressed," leo snickered once donald lifted the lid. "get it? 'cause he has to use his eye to open the thing."

"isn't it amazing?"