𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐲

You was sitting on the beach with your friend Zoey. You had both decide to just take a day to relax. The salty ocean breeze coursed through your hair making you feel like everything was peaceful and good. Which of course it's not.

You was a broke low life pogue, your parents were divorced and you had two jobs just so you could help your mom pay for the house. It felt good to just take one day to relax with your best friend.

"Hey, that boy is eye fucking you" Zoey says. "Huh?" You look over at her. "That boy over there" Zoey nods.

You turn to see a group of teenagers. The blonde boy with a surf board in hand was looking you up and down. You smile at him before turning back to Zoey.

"That's the guy that was at the party yesterday right? He gave me a beer and then rushed off with his friends" you tell Zoey. "

"He's hot" She mutters.

You turn and watch as the blonde runs out into the water and paddles out. He waits for a good wave and then he rides it perfectly.

"Wow. He's good" you raise your eyebrows.

"Go surf with him" Zoey scoots your board closer to you. "I bet five dollars that you can't surf better than him"

"Oh it's on" you say determined. You grab your peach colored board and head out into the water. You paddle out to where the boy was and sit on your board waiting for a wave. "

"Hey" You say. "Wassup" the blonde looks at you with he's sky blue eyes. "You're pretty good" you smile.

"Oh really? Better than you?" He laughs. "Not a chance" you shake your head. You see a wave coming so you get ready. Once it gets close enough you ride it perfectly. You swim back to shore and lay your board beside Zoey.

"How's that?" You ask.

"Pretty good, pretty good" Zoey nods. "Hand over the five dollars" you put your hand out. "I don't have money on me now bitch" Zoey takes off her sunglasses. "Then you owe me" you say sitting down next to her.

JJ POV

"She's better than you that's for sure" John b pats me on the back. "What? Nuh uh" I shake my head. I turn to see her putting out her hand in front of her friend. Must of been some kind of bet.

My eyes travel down her sun kissed body. She looked gorgeous in that black bikini that fitted her body so well.

"Stop staring dude" Pope says waving his hand in front of my face. "I'm not staring" I put my board down.

"I bet you can't get her number" John b says. "How much you bet?" I turn my head to look at him.

"10 bucks"

"10 bucks? You don't even have that much" Kiara punches John b's arm.

"Might as well hand over that 10 dollars" I point a finger at John b as I walk over to the two girls.

Y/n POV

"Code red code red" Zoey whispers.

"What?" You turn to see the boy walking up to you.

"Hey!" He shouts as he gets closer. "Hey" you grin.

"I was uhh wonder if sometime you would maybe go surfing with me? Maybe you can be an actual challenge for me instead of my shit ass friends" he explains.

"Yeah that sounds fun. Even though I'll beat your ass" you laugh. "We'll see about that. How about here, tomorrow at seven?" He asks.

"Sure" you nod. "Okay can I have your number to text you when I'm here?" He questions. "Yeah" you pull out a piece of paper out of the bag you brought.

You write down your number and hand it to him. "I kinda need your number too" you tell him as you hand him a pencil and piece of paper. He writes down his number and hands you the paper.

"Right here! Tomorrow at seven! Don't be late!" He points a finger at you as he runs back over to his friends. "Girl! You got his number!" Zoey shakes your leg.

"I know I know!" You put the paper in the bag. "He just asked you on a effing date!" Zoey squeals. "It's not a date" you deny. "It's just surfing"

"It's a date!" Zoey says while you can't help but smile.

Part 2? Maybe? Yes? No?