☆5☆

Ophelia's POV:

I felt immensely comfortable at the moment. It felt like I was laying on clouds. I've never felt so at peace. And whatever I was smelling smelled so nice, it almost put me back to sleep. 

I almost fell back asleep until I felt something around my waist. Whatever it was, it was holding me down pretty tightly. 

I opened my eyes only to be met with blonde hair clouding my vision. I looked down at my waist and sure enough he had his arm pinned around me. 

Now that I was fully awake I just wanted to get out of bed. I wasn't quite sure where I was though. 

I didn't want to wake him up so I tried my best to pry his arm off of me but was only met with him tightening his grip on me. 

Was he even still asleep? Why is his hold on me so strong?

"Psst...meliodas.." I bent down and whispered in his ear. 

He didn't even budge an inch. 

I lightly poked his face to see if that would do anything but to no avail. 

I was getting a bit annoyed. I was getting ready to yell at him but someone suddenly burst through the door to this room.

"OH MY GOD CAPTAIN YOU WOMANIZER!!" A girl with pigtails and purple eyes came stomping towards us. 

Meliodas still didn't wake up even after all the noise she made. 

"Um excuse me, but who are you?" I asked with a quiet voice hoping she wouldn't lash out at me. 

"Huh oh hey he didn't do anything inappropriate to you did he?" She looked down at the arm that was currently holding me in place. 

"Oh no, I don't think so but if you don't mind, he has a really strong hold on me and he won't wake up." I looked at her with a pleading look. 

Her face immediately contorted into what looked like anger. She pulled the covers off of us and grabbed a hold of him and immediately flung him across the room making him hit the wall with a loud thud. 

Wow. I wasn't expecting that type of strength to come from her. 

"Owww, Diane was that really necessary?" Meliodas was now awake. He stood up brushing off all the debris that landed on him. 

"Well maybe if you weren't such a womanizer captain I wouldn't have had to do that!" Diane huffed and walked out the door. 

"Great now I have to get my wall fixed again." He had his back facing towards me to inspect the wall that now had a decent sized hole. 

I let out a soft giggle as he let out an annoyed sigh. 

He immediately turned towards me after hearing the sound I made. 

"Lia? You're awake!" He quickly walked over to the bed and sat on it. 

"Hi Meliodas. It's been a long time or at least I think it has. You...you still look the same. How long was I gone for?" 

He looked at me with a sad look on his face. He must feel guilty for how I died. 

"Lia. It's been 3,000 years since you passed away. And there's a reason why I still look like this but I'll explain it to you later, okay."

"Wait. 3,000 years?!? You're saying I was dead for that long?!" I was in shock. How can it have been 3,000 since my death? Him and I still look the same. 

"Yes, it's been a rough 3,000 years. A lot has happened during that time Lia."

"Where are we Meli? I don't sense anyone from the demon clan anymore." I looked around the room. I was able to sense beings with magic but none from the demon clan.