chapter 8

~Enjoy! I will put a warning on here that it gets sad and that a lot of fighting and grief is in this chapter, you are warned⚠️~

Third Person
After coriakin explained to everyone about the blue star, they sailed back to ship. As soon as y/n got of her long boat, James start talking to her, following her everywhere.

It's been a week and James wouldn't leave y/n's side, and too be perfectly honest, y/n did not enjoy it.

Sure she enjoyed his company but after a few more days it got quite annoying. Caspian always watched the two, trying to ease drop on their conversations.

He grew Jealous that Y/n was giving James more attention than him. He started glaring at the two if ever saw them together.

And when y/n would try to talk to caspian, james would always be there.

Y/n's POV
I was in what seem to be a dark forest, the trees were burnt, ashes covering the grounds, and no sign of life.

I walk around and try to find some civilization. I take a step forward but I don't feel burnt grass underneath me but cold mental.

I bend down and pick up a mental sword. It was damaged and burnt. I hear a twig snap so I turn around to see the white witches while army.

They started running at me. I grip the sword harder as I try run away. I scream as a arrow weezes it's way past my head, and straight into a tree.

Suddenly I hear waves, I turn my head quickly and see waves behind me And as soon as I look forward I saw more waves.

They crash into me making my back collide with the water behind me. I try to swim to the top but dark green, slimy seaweed grabbed my feet.

It dragged me down even more, much to my protest. The sword that I still had a grip on soon gets covered in seaweed to.

My vision start seeing black dots in my vision. But before the darkness fully cover my line of sight, I saw a green mist emerge in the water.

Once my eyes closed they reopened, but I wasn't in the water anymore. I was in a dark hallway.

"Caspian?!!!" I yelled, nothing. "Edmund?!" I yelled, but yet again, nothing.

"ELIJAH!!! LUCY!!JAMES!!" I screamed. Then the same green mist appeared. It looked like it was trying to lead me somewhere so I followed it without hesitation.

It lead to a room. I went inside but as soon as I entered the door locked. I try to open it but it didn't work. I keep working trying to open the door until I hear someone.

"Monster!" It was james voice. I turn around to see, My siblings, all of them, caspian, Elijah and james.

"You should be killed!" Susan screeched.

"Your a murderer, a monster!!" Peter and Edmund yell.

"Your a disgrace to the narnians!" Lucy shouted. It wasn't like her to shout, especially when it was full of hatred and rage.

"I can't believe I trained a heartless bitch, who kills anyone she wants! Your a filthy murderer!" Elijah yelled. Ok now those words hurt deep.

Tears started pouring out of my eyes. I then turn to caspian

"You think I would love a heartless murdering monster like you! Well your wrong! Even Susan would be better than you! I will never love you!" Caspian's words made more tears pour out on my eyes.

Then the green mist covered my hand and once it disappeared the sword from the woods was in my grasp. Except it wasn't damaged or burnt, it was in good shape.

'𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚

'𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢, 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚. 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢'

"NO!!" I screamed. But the voice kept nagging me. The others kept repeating there hurtful words.

"Leave me alone!!" I scream and without thinking I stabbed my sword into he nearest person.

I realise that I stabbed lucy, making her fall to the floor. "N-n-n-n-no l-l-lu" I say kneeling down to her.

"You monster!! You killed my sister, you bitch" Susan yelled. And then I cracked. I get up and swing it at susan, successfully cutting her chest.

It poured out blood. I see Peter running at me but I easily disarm him and stab him in the stomach.

I flip over and attack edmund. "Your a disgrace, You'll never be my sister, I hate you and I'm glad you are hurting, you deserve it" He said.

"AH!" I scream and cut of his head, making it and his body full to the ground.

I go over to Elijah, and make him fall down. He looks up at me. "Your a monster!" He screamed before I stomped my foot on his neck, killing him.

I see james coming my way but I easily flip over him, grab his neck and snapped it, hearing a satisfying crack.

Once I realize what I did I screamed and fell to my knees, making all the dead bodies explode into dust.

I kneeled there crying, and screaming. The hurtfully words replaying in my head.

"STOP!!" I cried so loud it would break anyone's ear drums.

"Don't petty yourself, you did this, you killed them, you don't deserve love and you certainly don't deserve a happy ever after" I look up and see Caspian.

"Please Caspian, d-d-don't do this to me" I beg.

"Do what, make you kill me? Oh please, you killed the only people who loved you, not me," Caspian said.

"S-s-stop!" I cried. But caspian continued with hurtful and cruel words. Suddenly I feel something wash over me.

I look up at him. "I said.........STOP!!!!" I Scream at him, closing my eyes. I swing my sword at him, slashing his chest. I slashed again making a X.

And then I stabbed him. Once I open my eyes I realize I killed the love of my life.

I started crying and full on screaming, for him to wake up.

"Y/n!" I hear Lucy shout, I look up and find no one.

"Y/n!"

~Hi guys sorry if I got too carried away but here's chapter 7~