𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

mighty med - season 2, episode 21~ the mother of all villains part one ~

~ the mother of all villains part one ~

"hey, hey," valerie slowly opened the door to the suite, instantly getting tackled into a hug by oliver.

"martin, thank you for coming," bridget smiled, wrapping her arms around the darker man before mumbling her apologies and rushing after horace.

"oliver, alan," martin nodded, adjusting his tie before waving and leaving the room, saying something about last minute changes bridget had asked him to do.

"when did you get here?" oliver asked as he completed his handshake with chris.

"last night. i would've texted you, but i figured you were asleep."

"it was nine," chris informed, shrugging when oliver sent him a look.

"why don't you answer that?"

"i can't. it's not my phone," the blue eyed boy groaned, waiting for the electronic to finish ringing before continuing. "look. keep this quiet, but it's urgent i unlock this phone. it belongs to a villain who's after me, and i can only do it with the password."

"for the password, have you tried 'sweater vest'?"

"no, but is that yours?"

"no," alan lied.

"wait. gus knows how to unlock phones. i'll have him meet me at the domain."

"i'll come with you," valerie flipped her hair over her shoulder, walking towards the door and opening it.

"i'm just gonna go find dad," chris mumbled, sharing a nod with his twin sister before leaving.

"oh, and do not tell my mom or horace about any of this. i don't want them to get more stressed than they already are."

"you got it, pal. your secret is safe with me."

"he is a horrible liar," val rolled her eyes, stopping when she realized oliver wasn't running with her. "what?"

"can't you geo-leap us?"

"oh, i am not ruining the way i look just to get you to a stupid comic book shop quicker."

"it's not stupid," he glanced down at his shoes, his words sounding muffled.

"let's go!"

"right, sorry."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ