𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

mighty med - season 2, episode 22~ the mother of all villains part two ~

~ the mother of all villains part two ~

"no. no way. my mom cannot be mister terror."

"let's look through her purse," skylar suggested. "it's the best way to learn everything about a woman."

"it's just a regular mom purse. there's nothing in there but keys, a wallet-"

"a mask."

"and a voice modulator," val furrowed her eyebrows, reaching into the bag for the device.

"oh, a sticky note that says 'destroy quimby fletcher'. we have to find a way to get the arcturion before she does."

"sorry i'm late," gus walked in. "you would not believe how evil my mother is. just because frederick is out sick, i have to walk my own giraffe."

"not now, dude," chris groaned, attempting to push him out of the room.

"anyway, i wasn't sure what wedding present to get your mom, so i got her everything," he clapped, and a ton of men entered, each of them carrying about six white boxes with silvery ribbons.

"did gus just bring all these presents?"

"yes, but can you leave? we're in the middle of something."

"you know what, i don't care what gus brought, because i got them the best present ever...a cool, glowing sphere inside a glass pyramid," alan grinned.

"what?"

"you've got to be shitting me," the twins mumbled in unison, mentally face palming.

"exactly. when our mom sees it, she's gonna be, like, 'whaaat!'."

"alan, describe exactly how you wrapped your present," kaz ordered.

"in white paper with a silver bow. i really wanted it to stand out."

"they're all the-"

"alan, oliver, come take your places. the wedding is about to start."

"unwrap all the presents until you find the arcturion. val, chris, let's go."

the two nodded and rushed after the group, taking a different turn at a corner to make it there quicker, so that they'd be in their seats beside martin by the time bridget and horace arrived.