𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣

episode 17~ human eddy ~

episode 17
~ human eddy ~

"what's up, meat bots?" perry shouted, entering the cafeteria, sighing heavily and grunting as she lifted her feet onto the table.

"excuse me," mister davenport announced his presence, causing perry to throw her magazine and sit normally. "what do you think you're doing? this is the fourth time this week i've caught you blowing off your security rounds."

"what do you expect? this job is too hard for one person. how am i supposed to patrol the grounds, monitor cyber security, and still find time to steal from you?"

"look, you asked me for this job. if you can't handle it, then maybe i should find somebody else."

"good luck trying to find someone else who wants a high-paying job on a tropical island," perry scrunched her face up.

"hey, what's going on with the monitors?"chase quickly stood up.

"somebody probably hacked our signal because the sheriff wasn't doing her job."

"hi!" eddy appeared on the screen, causing all the teenagers to scream in unison. "i've been trying to get in here for months. i had to go through all sorts of firewalls and security blocks. if i didn't know any better, i'd think you didn't want me here."

"we don't want you here," leo replied.

"well, look who finally got a big-boy voice. still waiting for the rest of your little-boy body to catch up, huh?"

"eddy, you're supposed to be in mission creek with tasha."

"don't worry, she's fine. i tripled-locked her in the closet. even her man paws can't claw through that."

"i'll be back," chris groaned, geo-leaping out of the training room, coming back a few seconds later.

"speaking of man paws, how are you, bree?"

"that's it. where's the hammer?" she attempted to run at the monitor, but valerie managed to hold her back.

"i don't know about the hammer, but i'm definitely looking at a room full of tools."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"hey, great news, everybody," chase jogged over to the group who had just walked into their living quarters.

"you scored a goal in your junior soccer league?"

"you finally fit into men's pants?"