𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

episode 22~ and then there were four ~

episode 22
~ and then there were four ~

"what are you hiding?" chase groaned, running over to valerie, who had been avoiding him ever since the incident on the bridge.

"nothing," she replied, chuckling as she finally found the magazine she was looking for and returned to her spot on the couch.

"lies! something happened when you went to that wedding, didn't it? you've been acting odd, and you've been spending a lot of time with douglas. oh, and you're talking to oliver and kaz more frequently."

"good news, guys," mister davenport interrupting, walking into their living quarters "i am totally free this weekend. no meetings, no conferences. just two fun filled days with me."

"so no conferences at all?" bree clarified. "you know, if we looked really hard, i bet we could find you one."

"and with that guy," chris took his attention off of the foosball table for a moment to point at his father, who entered on the other side of the room.

"sorry to barge in. perry wouldn't leave me alone."

"stay here as long as you'd like. are you saying you don't want to hang out with me?"

"well, if she's not, i am," adam spoke up.

"alright. what about you, leo?"

"uh, big d., i'd love to, but i just really don't want to."

"don't worry, mister davenport. i'll hang out with you," chase grinned, setting down his tablet, showing that he was trying to search up information about mighty med.

"you know what? i got a lot of work. hey, douglas, what's wrong with you?"

"i just got a phone call from daniel."

"who's daniel?" bree questioned, confused as to why douglas seemed so distraught,

"your brother."

"we have another brother?" chase exclaimed, moving aside so that douglas could sit down, everyone quickly surrounding him.

"i never told anyone, but i actually created four bionic superheroes. adam, bree, chase and daniel."

"what is with you naming your kids in alphabetical order?"

"it's better than their origin names," douglas shrugged. "big boy, little boy, and not a boy."